The Sounds of Silence (Niall)

His head is strewn across my lap, it’s offering him some sort of comfort. My fingers stream through his scalp like the rays of sun through the curtains draped along the window. Momentarily, his hair is in its natural state as my fingers run through the roots of his bleach blond tresses. He is brunette, but more and more of his golden locks reveal themselves as my hand continues. Niall’s eyes are closed, blocking me from gazing in his magnificent gems. They are rich like the ocean, yet as crystal pure as an untouched glacier. His chest rises and falls, each time bringing him closer and closer into total relaxation. His lips part slowly, dry from communication. He goes to speak.

My lips whisper to him, “No, no speaking.” My thumb brushes one corner of him mouth, “That’s an order.”

Niall sighs, his tenseness washing back over him in an instant. Long fingers fish his phone from his pocket and he quickly types away. The screen is shown to me.

‘Vocal rest is stupid!’

This man before me has become a child. He pouts, mimicking my thoughts. I continue to run my fingers through his hair, wanting to give him serenity once again.

My words are like tufts of cotton, “Does your throat hurt baby?” Without hesitation, he nods. “What can I get you?”

My words are soothed by a brush against his folded hands with mine. Eyes buried onto his only form of communication, he types. Those complex gems meet mine, laced with sadness, as he hands me his phone to read.

‘Ice cream.’

Though Niall is the one on vocal rest, I feel as though I am just as cautious using my voice. Instead I nod and gently lift his his, freeing myself from the confines of the couch and free to go to the kitchen.

The air rushes towards me, feeling as though I’ve entered a blaring icy tundra, rather than just releasing the compacted frozen air from the freezer. My hand grips the sticky container of ice cream, perfectly soft. The lid is stuck momentarily, but it is not match for my arms of steel. I peek into the deep carton. Luscious, creamy, and luxurious ice cream as if it were the plush powdery slopes of a ski resort. I scoop some into to a small dish, the spoon clanking on the glass sides.

My feet carry me back over to Niall, still laying on the couch. I sit on the ground in front of him, leaning my side on the plush cushions. My arm drapes on the seat. Niall maneuvers to face me, now laying on his side. The cool metal spoon ducks into the creamy goody and I bring it to his mouth. His pink sweet lips fold around the equally sweet treat. I feed him a few scoops before his hand takes mine gently. His eyes watch me as he brings the spoon to my lips, our eyes are connected as I taste. Niall ducks the spoon quickly back into the bowl, but he doesn’t bring it to my lips. I first feel the cold metal brush across my collarbone before I notice what he has done. The softened treat pools there in the hallows. The cold sensation is quickly met by the warmth of Niall’s tongue, lapping up the sticky goodness. My eyes close, the feeling of him washing over me.

I am consumed by his touch easily, always it is so easy for him to control me. Teeth nibble across my neck, causing me to moan. I stop him suddenly, pulling away. He looks at me questioningly, I encourage him to lay on his back as I straddle him. Niall sighs, finding comfort in my weight on top of him. My fingers quickly find his mouth, shushing him.

“Niall baby, no sound. Okay?”

My words float through the air, caring, yet a slight taunting tone behind them. This will be a challenge for him, always so vocal and commanding. My fingers quickly dive under his shirt. I am fueled by his kisses, they warm me, give me presence, I am in the moment. I lift his loose tee from him, exposing his beautifully pale torso. He is beautiful. His skin is like a road map, my mouth aching to travel across. I kiss him fully on the mouth one last time before I venture further down. Soft controlled sighs leave his mouth as I continue down, feeling him harden beneath me. I make work of his sweats, pulling them down and fully exposing him. The fabric rubs along him and he releases a heavy sigh, clearing the silence that has been built up. I stop, my fingers hooked into his boxers. My eyes gauge him as I speak, seriousness washing over me.

“Niall, no sounds.”

My words are firm, telling him I won’t continue if he can’t control himself. His eyes glare down at me, frustration straining his face. His eyebrows furrow a bit before his lips part. A growl kicks from the back of his throat as he lunges at me, pinning my back to the couch. I moan as Niall continues to growls into my mouth, kissing me ferociously. My fingers try to tangle in his hair, but he grabs them, lacing our fingers together has he pins them above my head.

His kisses are urgent against me, trailing down to my neck like a hungry animal. His growls vibrate against my neck as he nibbles and tugs on my skin with his teeth. My body grinds onto his as we continue to explore each other. His guitar-callused hands grip under my shirt, pulling it over my head. Fingertips danced along my skin, warming me, I bite my lip watching him watch me, gauge me with his touch. They tail down my sweats, dancing below the band. Teasing me, he pulls back out. His eyes flash with amusement at my frustration.

“Niall.” I plead.

His eyebrows cock at me, his hands tease the band of my sweats once again, this time pulling them, with my panties, from me. In a swift movement Niall’s boxers are gone. He kneels between my legs, hovering, his eyes wander over my bare sin, he is hungry. His eyes are ablaze. We are here for a few moments, I feel completely vulnerable. Eyes burn into my skin, Niall pulls himself free, pumping as he licks his lips. His hand caresses my thigh, slowly moving towards my center. Fingers are closer, until he finally feels me, feels how soaking he has me. He fights a smile, always loving how he can so easily have this effect on me. Bringing his wet fingers to his lips, he sucks on them slightly, releasing each finger with a ‘pop.’

With quick movement Niall take himself between my legs, running his tip along my fold. He pushes in, dropping his hands to either side of my head. Slowly, at first, he continues to drive himself into me. Our eyes are intertwined and I see his lips quiver. My finger shushes his mouth.

“No baby, be quiet.”

He nods, pulling out the quickly pushing back in with more force. He hits the spot almost instantly, having to work his length into me. My moans match each thrust as he pushes in deeper and harder, forcing my back hard into the soft cushions of the couch.

My fingers scratch at his back as Niall continues to fuck me. His breath accelerates with mine, becoming one. Growls and moans finally pass through his lips.

“Fuck!” Niall erupts.

In the moment we lose ourselves as we find our highs. Niall spills into me, a large growl flaring from the back of his throat. He pushes is hard and fast and pushes me over the edge. I grip the skin of his back, feeling as though I will float away.

He continues to pump, slowing down as we ride out our highs. Curse words continue to funnel out of Niall’s mouth as he easily collapses on top of me. His body shakes, the words making a hot appearance on my neck.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” He continues, the words meeting each heavy breath he takes.

The final word sweeps across my skin as we become one, intertwined and sleepy. Niall wraps his strong arms around me as we fall into exhaustion, our heavy breath matching. So much for vocal rest.

written by tumblr user: 1d-and-my-sexual-frustrations.tumblr.com