Ziam (Ziam)

It had been a stressful day. For Zayn, at least. I, on the other hand, was still in a good mood. We were at the studio for most of the day, but we also went to a few interviews. And of course, it was the same question one right after another, like usual. He and I had come back to our flat, and I went to the kitchen to make something to eat. “Liam, I’m gonna take a shower!” Zayn had yelled to me from upstairs. “Okay, love!” I said back to him. I put down my food for a split second before deciding to something different. I went upstairs and listened to the water start before going outside to a rose bush. I picked a few roses and went back inside and laid them down on the table. I had a secret collection of candles that I had gotten if we ever got to have a moment like this one. And finally, I decided to make it happen.

   I brought the candles back to the table and set them down next to the roses. I knew I had plenty of time, because Zayn always takes long showers. I sat down and started peeling the petals off the rose, placing them all in a neat pile. Once I had finished with that, I took them upstairs and trailed them from the bathroom to our room, ending at the foot of our bed. I went back downstairs and got the candles before bringing them back up to the bedroom and placing them around our room. I lighted the candles and dimmed the lights before hearing the water turn off in our bathroom. I hurried to get my clothes off, leaving myself in my boxers and laid on the bed, waiting for him.

   “Liam? What’s with the rose petals?” He called from down the hall, and I could hear his feet padding down the hall. “Liam?” He said, and opened the door. His eyes lit up when he saw me, and I just smirked. “What’s all this for?” He asked. “You.” I said simply, “To relieve all of your stress." I added, getting up from the bed and walked behind him. I undid the knot on the towel hanging loosely around his waist and let it drop to the floor. “Go lay down on the bed, on your stomach.” I said, and he did so. “This is all for you, babe.” I said lowly. I grabbed a small bottle of lotion before spreading it over my hands, and sat next to him. I put my hands on his back and started kneading slowly at his shoulders and neck. He let out a soft groan of pleasure and I grinded down on his neck with slightly more pressure. “God, Liam that feels good.” He moaned out, making me harder than I already was. I moved my hands down his back, making small circles with my fingers whilst doing so. I massaged his lower back for a few minutes, receiving small, appreciative grunts from Zayn, before lowering my head to his ear.

   “Roll over, love.” I whispered while he turned over. I started massaging his neck from the front before removing my hands from his body. I replaced my fingers with my mouth and tongue, sucking and nibbling at his neck and the skin around his sweet spot. I sucked hard on his spot, making him moan loudly. “Liam, baby…” He half moaned and half trailed. I loved watching him writhe underneath me, moving his torso and arching his back uncontrollably. I moved down to his waist, watching his rock hard cock lie against his abdomen. I looked back up and watched him support his weight on his forearms. I looked into his eyes and kissed him, as well as grabbing his dick and palming it roughly. He broke the kiss and moaned loudly, mouth open and his dark brown eyes staring into mine under his long eyelashes.  "Liam… Fuck… Oh my god, Liam… Keep going, that feels so good…" He moaned through heavy breaths and inaudible moans. 

   I started jerking him off faster and harder, making him louder and breathe harder. I could get off to that sound alone. “Liam… please, I need your mouth around me… please." He begged, and I happily did so, I longed to taste him. I made my way in between his legs licked one long stripe up the underside of his rock hard dick. “You ready, love?" I asked. “Yes, please Li-." He was cut off by his own screaming as I shoved all 8 inches of his thick cock down my throat. I gagged on him loudly, knowing that he loved it when I showed I struggled with his long length. I went all the way back up so that only his head was in my mouth, licking the slit and sucking harshly. I went all the way back down one last time, sucking and rolling my tongue before he came without warning. I watched him from under my eyelashes, bead of sweat rolling down his face which was contorted in pleasure, his hands grabbing fistfuls of the sheets and my hair. Swear words flew out of his mouth along with my name and a few other words. I swallowed all he gave me and crawled back up to kiss him passionately one more time.

   "Zayn, baby," I said. “What?" He asked curiously. “Now I’m gonna fuck you, fast and hard, I can’t contain myself much longer. Are you ready for it?" I asked him. He nodded his head eagerly and I smirked. I grabbed a condom and lube off the bedside table and rolled the condom onto myself. I lubed my hand and fingers and pushed one finger into him and he tensed up. “It’s okay babe. Just relax." I said, and he nodded. I slowly put another finger in and received a loud moan from Zayn. I chuckled darkly and stretched out my fingers, curling them and hit his prostate. “Liiiii-am!" He yelped. “You like that?" I asked. “I need you in me. Please Liam." He begged again. “I said, do you like that?" I said again. “Yes Liam, now please get in me!" He moaned. I retracted my fingers andgave myself a couple tugs before lining up with his tight asshole. I pushed myself in inch by inch and moaned loudly. “You’re so tight around me, baby, fuck.” I moaned out when I was fully inside him. “Fuck me Liam, go faster.” Zayn moaned out between thrusts.

*Zayn’s P.O.V.*

Liam felt so good in me, how fast he thrust into me, how thick he was in my tight opening. My eyes were squeezed shut, but I opened them long enough to look at him whilst he was doing his job. Rather well, at that. I watched as his eyebrows were knit together in concentration and how he hung his head whenever I contracted around him. I watched as beads of sweat from his forehead dropped down onto my abdomen. He hit prostate twice in a row, which made me cringe and arch my back with delight. “Liam!” I moaned out loudly. I desperately needed to reach my release, so I trailed my hand to my cock and started roughly jerking off. I took Liam’s hand in my other, squeezing it tightly. He bent down to kiss me passionately, whilst he still thrust into me quickly and harshly, while I was still jacking myself off. The whole scenario was orgasmic. “Li, I’m gonna come baby.” I half moaned, half panted. “Me too love,” He whispered back. “Hold it, just 5 seconds more, Zayn.” He moaned out. “Liam, I’m not gonna last!” I whined, pressing our foreheads together. “Liammm! I’m coming!” I screamed out, and my sticky white load shot out and covered my chest. Liam thrusts soon became out of rhythm, and thrusted two more times before cumming, moaning my name out loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

   He collapsed on top of me, our breathing jagged and out of sync. He pulled out of me after a few minutes and I felt empty, whimpering at the feeling. He pulled off the condom and threw it in the bin, before facing me. He traced his finger on my chest through the come and stuck his finger in his mouth. “Mmm..” He hummed. I pecked him on the lips quickly. “I’m not going to be able to walk for 3 days now, you know that?” I said, chuckling. “That was the intention… And also to relieve some stress. Did it work?” Liam asked back. “Of course, love. Perfectly.” I said, smiling. Liam’s phone buzzed on the nightstand next to us. It was from Harry.

From: Harry, 11:43 p.m.

‘I didn’t know you two were screamers ;)’

 “Harry and Louis heard us.” Liam giggled. “Oh well.” I said, smiling again. We both laid down and cuddled for about 10 minutes before falling asleep.

written by tumblr user: 0hforgodssakeniall.tumblr.com