Complicated (Harry)

It was my 17th birthday and I was so excited, because my best friends always make the best parties ever! Of course everyone from school was going to come, as I was the most popular girl in the school, everyone wanted to be me, and the ones who didn’t, hated me. I was so lucky I had the most cutest boyfriend ever, captain of the soccer team, and the bestest friends Lila and Wendy, Lila was cheerleading captain and Wendy was the captain of the girls volleyball team, we had everything, we ruled everyone.

“Morning babyyy! Happy Birthdayyyy!” Said my mom walking in with a birthday gift. 

My mom and I were alone with my two little brothers, since my mom and my dad divorced. My mom was a fashion designer which means she is always traveling, and my dad was the president of a huge company, and the most successful man ever.

“Thanksss mom!” I said giving her a big hug.

“Here you birthday gift! Open it!” She said smiling.

As I opened the gift my mom smiled, when J finally opened my gift I opened my eyes bigger than anything, it was the keys to my first car, a C350 Sport Mercedes-Benz in red! 

“OH MY GOOOOD! I can’t believe it mom, I love you, I love you, I love you sooo muchhh! Thankssss!!” I said kicking and screaming and hugging.

“You’re welcome baby, you deserve this and more.” She said hugging me.

“Well, I’m gonna get dressed and off to school in my new caaarr” I said.

“Wait a minute! This car is very expensive car, and is a very valuable gift, I’m going to be watching you, and I expect you use it wisely.” She said.

“Of course mom, school, mall, and friends house only!” I said.

While I brushed my hair, I imagined the faces everyone will have when they see my car.

“Well mom bye, I love you!” I said giving her a kiss on her cheek, and walking out of the house.

*Phone Rings* it was Lila.

“Heeyyy!” I said. “Heyyy birthday girl! Happy 17th birthday, we are going to have sooo muchh funnn tonightt!” She said very excited.

“I know right i’m picking you girls up right now!” I said.

“Okay, bye!” She said.When I picked up my friends they couldn’t believe I was driving that car.

“OMG! I can’t believe thiiiss!” Said Lila.

“Me neitheeer! Girl you are lucky!” Said Wendy.

“Thanks girls! Now let’s go! We’re gonna be late!” I said.

While arriving at school everyone stared at me and my new car, I was the center of everything. 

“Okay let’s go in!” I said.

Everywhere I walked I heard from everyone a “Happy Birthday Aly!”, I felt so overwhelmed, well I felt complete when I saw my perfect boyfriend Austin Cahoon, along with Lila’s boyfriend and Wendy’s also perfect boyfriend, after my boyfriend the most cutest guy in my school, Harry Styles, oh he was so dreamy, his perfect green eyes, and brown curls, oh and those perfect dimples around that perfect smile, sometimes I wonder, why didn’t I go for Harry, and then I remember he was with Wendy since he got from England to middle school, uh yeah…he’s english.

“Heyyy babeeee! Happy Birthdayyyy!!!!” Austin said grabbing my chin with his perfect hands and giving the most perfect kiss ever, I felt we were in a movie, I felt he would never let me go, and hold me forever, but the I remember we are not in a movie and of course he had to let me go, if not we would look like weirdos.