18 (Zayn)

“Happy Birthday.” Zayn leans in, offering a friendly hug, but there’s something more, there is always something more. Zayn has to admit that she looks absolutely stunning in her party dress, but the guilt hangs in the back of his mind.

They release their embrace, probably holding it much longer than would be deemed appropriate, but they have known each other for quite some time. Maybe it’s not so strange.

It’s not that he hasn’t noticed how incredibly gorgeous she is, she always has been. He’d be lying if he said she didn’t send sparks tingling down his spine every time she entered the room, but what is he supposed to do? She’s his best friend’s daughter for god sakes.

“Zayn.” Her voice, it should affect him as much as it does. “You’re still going to help me tomorrow, yeah? With my portfolio? You haven’t forgotten, right?” Could he forget, really? No. He hasn’t forgotten that his best friend’s daughter asked for his help to build her model portfolio. He hasn’t forgotten that he agreed to take the photos for her. He hasn’t forgotten because it’s all he can think about. Zayn has modeled and photographed far too long to not know how intimate those settings could be, just a photographer and a model. If he were thinking clearly he would have turned her down when she first asked him, but honestly he’s never thinking clearly when he’s around her.

“Not a chance I forgot love.” He offers her a smirk, lighting her gaze. Her hand runs comfortably along Zayn’s arm.. The tightness she leaves in his stomach is uncomfortable, but in a good way.

~

How did it get this far? It started with a pinup shoot and a vintage car. She shucked the conservative birdie-style dress Zayn had picked out, instead wanting something sufficiently risque. In Zayn’s mind that meant maybe a dress showing a bit more skin, but he didn’t expect her to emerge from the studio dressing room in vintage lingerie. Her stilettos clinked gently across the floor, and Zayn’s breath visibly hitches in his throat when he first catches sight of her. He’s glad that they are here alone. No one else gets to see her like this. He feels territorial.

“Where do you want me Zayn?” He voice is calm a professional and if he didn’t know any better she would convince him she was a mature model, not his best friend’s eighteen-year-old daughter. Zayn nods his head towards the crushed crimson velvet couch, busying himself with his camera. He fiddles with the SD card cover, only pretending to make adjustments to distract himself. How’s he going to make it through this. “Zayn?” Her voice caries through the air like plush clouds. “How do you want me?”

Zayn spends the next five minutes placing her perfectly. Her knees dig into the soft cushions and her fingers grip the arm of the sofa. “It’s a pin-up shoot, remember? So, accentuate a straight posture and your curves.”

His caramel skin hides his blushing cheeks as he thinks about her curves, her beautiful natural curves. “Like this?” Her back arches beautifully, pushing out her full-bodied bum. Zayn feels his stomach turn, but chooses to ignore it.

“Good.” It’s a simple answer, but Zayn’s not exactly sure what he’s supposed to say in this situation. She’s beautiful and incredibly gorgeous. Zayn takes his place behind the camera and snaps a few photos. “Arch your back more.” She complies, pushing her bum further out. Her curves, they may be the death of him.

Her pin curls tousle down her back effortlessly. Zayn continues to take pictures as he daydreams about running his fingers through her soft tresses. Her painted on red lips smirk flirtatiously through the camera lens. He takes a few more and motions for a new pose. She lays with her back on the couch, her heels resting on the couch’s headrest. Her neck drapes off the cushions, her eyes searching for Zayn and his camera. He’s set the camera on the table and is moving toward the couch. He kneels near her, “Lift your head.” Obeying, Zayn pulls her hair from under her back and allows it to cascade down the side of the couch. He smooths out the pin curls and she really wishes Zayn would stop being so professional about this whole thing. Taking care to smooth out her curls, Zayn catches her eyes staring at him. He gulps down his nerves and slows his hand. He’s trembling.

“Are you ever going to kiss me?”

Zayn gulps down, “I don’t think it’s a good idea.” His voice is weak, lacking conviction. His fingers still linger in her hair. Her eyes are so clear, so youthful, but they’re asking him to kiss her. A soft ‘please’ escapes her lips and his lips find hers. The kiss is intense at first, leaving them both breathless. She whispers against his lips how long she’s been waiting for this.

Zayn hasn’t opened his eyes, instead nods before going into kiss her again. She shifts under him, their lips breaking apart, her legs drop to the floor and Zayn is suddenly aware he’s kneeling between her legs. His pupils are blown as he watches her back arch further down the couch. His hands find her thighs, pushing himself up to meet her lips again. This time, her fingers scratch at his scalp and they keep kissing. He’s in front of her, careful to not take things farther than she’s comfortable with, but he can’t contain himself fully. His fingertips whisper across the tender skin of her thighs. Lips move to her neck, teeth sinking in to nip at her skin. His name breathlessly escapes her lips again and again.

Stroking his finger across her swollen lips, he pulls her into a kiss. The warmth of Zayn’s breath furls a fire in her belly. He trails down her neck again and to the tops of her breasts. His fingertips graze her shoulders, slipping down the straps of her bra. The thin fabric falls from her bare skin, catching Zayn’s breath. Gently, almost afraid that it’s gone to far, his lips hover and kiss her chest. His tongue darts around her tender nipple, sucking slightly. The moan that escapes her mouth is intoxicating. Zayn’s fingers dance along the band of her panties. He dives slightly under the band to slide them off. Kissing the inside of her thighs before sliding them off completely, Zayn meets her hips and places gentle kisses. He’s taking his time to build her. His shoulders are strong with desire. Every muscle in his back and shoulders are working towards her center. Zayn kisses her sensitive spot tenderly. His tongue darts out of his mouth and slowly licks, one swipe. Releasing a breath, her slow low moans beg him for more. He swirls around, again and again. Her breath escapes my body fast and her fingers scratch encouragingly at his scalp. His tongue speeds and the intense heat between her legs seems to have set her on fire. His rough tongue presses harder on her clit. Taking his finger, Zayn gently slides in, she feels every inch of his long slender finger. His mouth returns to her center, licking it tenderly.

She hisses his name and arches her back into it. Taking her by surprise, he slide a second one in. She already feels full. Orgasm building and pushing her closer to the edge, his fingers pump in and out, slowly gaining speed. Tongue continues to viciously flick at her clit. His moans vibrate against her, setting her off completely. Fingers curl into his scalp, pulling him in close to her while he continues to pump and lick her through her orgasm. The burst of absolute pleasure and warmth washes over her entire body. She releases repeating the mantra of Zayn’s name over and over stringed with a list of profanities. Riding out her high and catching my breath, she opens her eyes to see stars. Her thighs tremble as she comes down from her high. Chest sinking and inflating repetitively, Zayn licks his lips and his eyes lock into hers. His pupils are blown and his lips are glistening.

Laughter suddenly erupts from her lips, her fingers massaging Zayn’s scalp again. Her cheeks are an intoxicating pink. Zayn can’t help but giggle along with her, her laughter has always been infectious. Rising from between her legs, Zayn kisses her lips softly. “We should have been doing that all along,” her lips whisper against his. Not able to find words, Zayn nods. They sit like that for a while. Who knows how much time has passed, but they continue to sit and kiss lovingly and passionately. They finish the photo shoot and she slips on a robe. Zayn questions why it took so long for them to finally admit their feelings. Natural laughter erupts from her lips again, Zayn takes the picture, he knows it will be his favorite.

written by tumblr user: 1d-and-my-sexual-frustrations.tumblr.com

One Direction One Shots 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें