Zayn Gets Jealous (Zayn)

Before I met Zayn i was an up and coming actress. I was featured in an A level movie and because it was along with Channing Tatum i had shot up to every one’s radar. I met Zayn at an award show where he and One Direction were preforming. We me and not longer after we started dating. We had been dating for a bit and my manager had set me up for my next appearance. I was to star in a music video with The Wanted. Zayn was wary because they weren’t on the best terms at the moment. So he wanted to come along and i didn’t think anything of it. 

As soon as we got there i got pulled into wardrobe and makeup. 

Zayn’s POV:

While (Y/N) was off getting ready i was walking around the set. I saw a few familiar faces of people that had worked on our last music. (Y/N) said they were doing a bonfire type video. She was supposed to be Siva’s pair since she would look nice with him. I was okay with that. Siva wasn’t too bad. As long as it wasn’t

"Well well welll, look who it is." I spun around. Max. “I think you’re in the wrong place. I’d say you went the wrong direction." 

I rolled my eyes at him. “Does the same person that writes your lyrics write you jokes too?"

He glared at me. I felt pretty triumphant. Louis would be proud. “Funny Malik, but i don’t remember planning on having a soon to be washed up pop star in the video. What are you doing here?" he asked rudely.

I glared back at him. "(Y/N) got hired as a pair for the video and I was tagging along to make sure she was comfortable."

Hr humphed. “I’m sure she’ll be more than comfortable with actual men." He turned and walked away. I was fuming. He thought he was some hot shit, but (Y/N) was mine.

I was over by the food table picking at some crisps when hands came over my eyes and so came the sweet smell of her perfume. “Guess who?" she purred in my ear.

I shivered and held back a moan. “Is it Harry?" I joked. 

"Jerk!’ she exclaimed with a laugh. She pulled back her hands and i spun around to look at her. She was dressed very cutely. I looked her up and down.

"You look great boo" i complimented her.

"Thanks."

"(Y/N)! Over here!" called who i guessed was the director. 

"Coming" she called. She gave me a quick peck. “Later babe." She gave me a smile before walking towards where the director stood waiting.

Watching her on the shoot was agonizing for two reasons. 1 she looked really hot and i wanted to be on set with her. 2 Siva and Max were all over her. 

Siva was just acting as she was his pair and he had to act like that. But Max was doing it on purpose. He knew it was pissing me off. There was a part where Max picked up her and another girl, one on each shoulder and he started carrying them off of the screen. 

"Cut!" the director yelled. Max put them down. “Great guys. Take five." 

(Y/N) was fixing her shirt. i was walking over to her when Nathan came out of nowhere. He started talking with her. I was going to leave her alone until i saw him grab her hand. Nope! She’s mine. 

I, as casually as I could, walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. “Hey babe" i said, pecking her on the cheek and giving Nathan a pointed look. He raised a brow at me.

"Oh Zayn, i heard you were here" Nathan said. I nodded. He looked to (Y/N). He smiled and said “Think about what i said." Then he walked off. 

I looked at her confused. “What did he say?"