General Rieekan stood up and adressed everbody that they are welcome to leave at anytime, then sat back down.

He then cleared his throat and said, "The hearing has now begun. We are focused today on the issue of false identification by this woman believed to be around twenty three years old. Our first question to you is, are you Darth Kyra?"

The room was filled with dead silence and for the first time, she looked up, revealing a set of peircing blue eyes. Then she spoke.

"Yes," she still wore her wicked smile, "I am Darth Kyra."

The room was still as silent as the dead.

"How can we be postive of your identity?" Asked Rieekan.

Kyra stood in combat postion, but had no intentions of battle.

"I have visions. Visions of the future." Said Kyra.

"You have failed to answer the question." Said Rieekan calmly.

She tossed her head back in laughter. It was like it split straight through the air and bounced off every wall. It made Hale's hair stand on end.

"Lets make a deal, shall we?" Kyra said.

"I don't believe your in a postion to bargan for anything. Now please, how can we be postive of your identity?"

"I could bring imperials down here, if you'd like." Her eyes were hard, like cold plates of iron.

The room held its breath.

"What if I were to promise you answers?" Kyra raised an eyebrow.

"And in turn?" Rieekan pressed.

"I will reveal information vital to...him." Kyra nodded over to a blonde boy standing with another man.

"Very well. But we are asking the questions first." He agreed.

Kyra shifted in stance, signalling for Rieekan to begin.

"Our first question concerns the rumours. Are any of them true?"

Kyra sighed. "To which one are you referring."

"All of them."

"I began my training, not from birth, but from a young age. I have healing abilities, I can predict the future, I know of everything happening in the universe," She listed, "and I have inherited my father's abilities."

The room took this in.

"Is that how you came into knowledge of our location?"

"Yes." Kyra nodded.

For some reason, she just couldn't stop smiling her evil smile.

"Find something humerous?" Asked Rieekan.

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Care to enlighten us?"

"Well, I would but I'm afraid he wouldn't react too well to it." Kyra motioned to Luke Skywalker again.

"Speak your mind." Rieekan pressed.

Darth Kyra sighed and turned her gaze upon the rebel crowd.

"Will Luke Skywalker come foward please?" She smiled with a sweet, yet poisioned, expression.

If looks could really kill, thought Floe.

Kyra recomposed herself and smiled again.

Luke stepped foward. Hale was about to jump in front of him and tell Darth Kyra to leave or die, but that seemed a little dramatic. Luke was able to defend himself. Perhaps even more than some in this very room.

Luke bravely walked toward Kyra, not a shred of fear in his eyes.

"Ah, there you are," she smiled, "I was beginning to think I might have to go on over there and drag you up here myself. So come along."

Rieekan was about to stop him when Luke insisted it was okay. He stepped up on the platform next to Kyra.

She laughed her enchanting laugh again.

"Skywalker, you look weary. You also look so much like your father did." Kyra mused.

Luke glared at her.

"How do you know my father?" Luke spat.

He was ignored.

Kyra stepped foward, and it was like a dark cloud had just hung over Floe and Hale's head.

"You may speak in privacy so long as there are guards present." General Reeikan said.

Luke and Kyra were trailed into a room with guards. Once they were alone Luke demanded she start talking.

"Doyou know what happened to Anakin Skywalker?" Kyra asked.

"He was a brave man. He was a Jedi and he was killed in The Clone Wars."

"What more than that?" She asked.

"He was betrayed and murdered by Darth Vader. Your father." Said Luke.

Kyra turned toward Luke. He expected a full fledged glower from her, but instead recieved a look of amusement, followed by another evil laugh.

"Oh, silly. How do you know such a story is true?" She asked.

"Ben Kenobi told me himself, and I trust his word over yours any day." Luke spoke bravely.

"Ha! Ben Kenobi. The man couldn't even remember his first name, let alone a war that happened that long ago. So tell me, Luke. Do really know what happened to your father?" Said Kyra.

Luke looked blank, deep in thought. He hated it, but Darth Kyra was right. He didn't know for sure what had happened.

"No," Luke admitted. "I don't."

"Would you like me to tell you?" Kyra beamed.

Luke just looked at her.

Kyra took a step toward him then leaned in and whispered, "Your father...still lives." She then leaned back with a smug look on her face.

"Your father still lives," Announced Kyra, "And I know exactly where he is.

"How do you know this for sure?"

Kyra gave him no answer.

Luke grabbed Kyra's arm and whispered harshly in her ear, "Where is my father?"

Kyra smiled and yanked her arm from his grip.

"In due time, young Skywalker, in due time." She patted his chest.

"After being seduced by the dark side and deemed worthy of being the Emporer's apprentice, I give you, Anakin Skywalker, but now known as, Darth Vader." She announced to Luke.

"You must be lying." Said Luke.

"Oh, I'm not lieing. Remember, my abilities allow me to see everything in the universe."

Luke looked at Kyra with disgusted eyes.

"No! That's impossible. Its not true!" Luke exclaimed.

"You know its true, Luke. Do not fight the truth." Kyra said.

Luke's eyes dropped in deep concentration.

"I thought you should know." Said Kyra with an innocent smile.

Luke knew it was true. He hated how right Darth Kyra was about everything. For once, why couldn't she be wrong................