Go Get Your Girl

Chapter 28 - Go Get Your Girl

Harry

I don't care if I get hurt trying but I'll do my best in getting her back. I need her in my life and I am really hoping that she would give me the chance, even if it's the last one. I grabbed the glass door handle, leading me into Niall and Gwen's reception, I looked through the crowd and I can't seem to find her anywhere.

I'm a jerk.

I should have not did what I did in that elevator.

I ran my hands through my hair, stressed out and trying to figure out what am I supposed to do. Niall approached me, giving me a pat in the back, "Harold! My man, you're deep in thought, what's wrong?"

I turned around to face him and before I can even speak he continued, "Is this about Cassandra?"

Why does he know?

"Wha-how did you even know?!" I groaned, palming my face. I heard a deep chuckle coming from his throat and he lead me into the table.

"Let's talk about this, man to man talk,"

I shake my head, but I felt him grip my shoulders, "Come on man, you should be happy, not dealing with my problems,"

But he said, "No, I need to know what's wrong with my best friend,"

"Fine,"

He grinned, feeling successful.

"I'm a jerk," I said. "I told her that I remember everything now and I can't believe I'm going to say this but I still love her and it didn't change, at all..."

He just stared at me, so I just continued, "I know I've ruined her life, I even forgotten about her. I know she was in pain and I know she has moved on and here I am, ruining everything."

"She has moved on man,"

"And I ruined it,"

He shook her head and said, "She still loves you Harry,"

"What?"

"She still does. It's been 2 years you idiot and she didn't even find a boyfriend because she's still hoping that one day, you'll remember her and well you did, so what's the matter?"

"Damn,"

He laughed, drinking a glass of champagne.

"How the hell do you know all this?"

"Oh well, I listen to Gwen... And sometimes, their girl talk," he laughs, smirking.

"Eew, Niall, you're mean," I laughed at this, damn, dirty Niall.

"What? You should thank me, I made your day, even a little,"

I smiled, "Yeah, you did..."

"Wait, what should I do? Should I talk to her? Or what?" I asked, he was deep in though for a second but he answered back.

"Talk to her, say sorry for everything you have done and tell her you're willing to do everything just to get her back, say you love her Harry,"

I nodded, "Thanks Niall... Where is she?"

"As far as I can remember, she went to the balcony or the garden?"

I gave him a pat on the shoulder, quickly standing up from my sit, heading straight to the balcony. I looked, but she's nowhere to be seen. I looked outside the garden, she's there, sitting on the grass, looking up the stars.

I quickly left the balcony and heard Niall speaking in the microphone, "Let's go cheer for Harry over there, he's trying to get his girl back! Go knob head!!"

I laughed at this and quickly went down the garden, I went to her direction, as quiet as possible.

"Cassandra," I huffed out a breath.