Harry

Chapter 20 - Harry

Harry

I didn't know what had happened before, but right now I'm being taken out from the hospital. And Cassie has been beside me for a long time now, of which I couldn't understand why she was doing all this.

Another man approached me, he had brown hair, up in a quiff and has his suit wrapped around his body. A business man probably. He stood beside Cassie and told me something that I don't quite understand.

"Harry, thank you for saving my sister," he said, putting a hand over Cassie's shoulder. He is, which I assume, Cassie's big brother. I think.

Cassie whispered something in his hair which made him a little bit shocked but gave a me a reassuring smile. "Hey Man, you'll be fine. I'm Louis by the way, Cassie's big brother," he said, placing a hand in front of me, which I gladly shook.

"Hey Harry? If you don't mind? I'll be staying with you. In another house, my dad bought it for us." Cassie said, helping me get in the car, on the back seat.

Louis was going to drive while Cassie was beside me. I could not understand what is happening but I guess I have no choice but to trust this two. I have a feeling that they're my friends and I am willing to go with them, I think I feel safe.

Cassie looked at me, she smiled and I smiled back.

"Where exactly are we going?" I suddenly asked, confidence present. I want to know where we're going and I hope it's a good place for me stay and rest.

"Do you remember---oh I mean, it's your safe place. You own it. It's your villa, a little bit far away from here, but we, uhh. Went there before," Cassie told me, reaching for my hand. She wants to hold it, but I didn't allow.

It seems like she always wants to touch me, hold my hand, but I don't even know her. I don't understand.

They say she's my girlfriend, but I can't seem to believe it.

I mean, this girl deserves better right?

I heard her sigh, hearing her whispers things that I actually heard, "Soon you'll remember,"

She looked at me one last time until she looked away, her eyes, scanning out the things outside the window.

I too, managed to look out, my side of a window, looking around, the sky was dark and partially cloudy and then it started to rain. Droplets of water are beginning to cover my window. It was getting cold inside the car, the warmness around the car was beginning to fade and it was really cold. I shiver slightly, until I felt a blanket cover me.

I looked at my back and saw Cassie putting a blanket over me, "You're cold," she said, fixing the blanket. "You're going to need that," she gave me a warm smile and returned to scrolling through her phone.

Why is she being this good to me?

Am I really important?

I soon realized that Louis turned the radio on, probably to fix the silence around, and the mellow sound coming from it made me smile. "This is nice,"

Louis nodded and still is concentrated on driving down the road.

I stared out my window for a while now and I have come to realize that Cassie has fallen asleep. She had her head placed on the palm of her hand, beside the window. That position is uncomfortable for sleeping, I looked down at her clothes and she was only wearing a loose top and some shorts, she's probably cold.

And instead of keeping this blanket for herself, she gave it to me. I smiled just the thought of how caring she is, she's a lovely girl.

Without thinking, I went closer to her side, carefully placing her head on my shoulder and placing the blanket for both of us.

"You know Harry," Louis suddenly spoken up, "Cassie really loves you, you may not know it now. But soon you'll remember,"

I looked at him and smiled, "I do hope I can remember soon,"

He nodded continuing, "You have got to learn how to trust her yeah? She will take care of you and she won't stop until you feel a lot better and you remember... Even a little at least,"

"I will. I trust her," I told him, he smiled and continued with the driving.

I just wish I could remember soon, everything that has happened.

I want to remember who Cassie is, I want to remember who Louis is.

Where did I come from?

Who are my friends?

My enemies?

I need to start remembering or else...

I won't be able to get anywhere with my life.

I looked at Cassie and she was asleep, she seems really tired. Maybe tired of taking care of me. Looking at her, she looks really peaceful when she's asleep. Almost like an angel.

Suddenly, a sudden flash flew through my mind. Just a glimpse of her laughing and tackling me on the bed, being playful.
Seems like we were both in love.

"Fuck," I cursed silently, touching my head. Because of the little pain it cause.

Damn, I got a lot of remembering to do.

-------------------------------

Woah. Hello there!
Another update here and I surely hope you continue to support, vote and leave feedback on my stories because it would mean so much!

So, just to let you know, the following next chapters will be a full on Harry POV's so don't you worry.

I'll update as soon as possible.

Or probably on Thursday

Make sure you read the stories of my dearest friends, LarryShipper536 whyisharrysohot_ conceptually 20MusicalReader20 LiliPip321 & thegirlalmightyxxx because they write the most amazing stories!!

All the love xx

Nelle (castaaaway)