Welcome Back

Chapter 21 - Welcome Back

Harry

I jolt awake when someone tapped me on the shoulder, grunting a little and opening my eyes to see, Cassie still asleep on my shoulder, she looked really peaceful. But as much as I want to get up, I can't just wake her up from her deep slumber.

Louis chuckled, he was the one who tapped me. "Lad, she's been taking care of you and hasn't have any much sleep."

I looked at Louis a little, then back to Cassie, "I'll carry her instead, I don't want to wake her up." I said, shifting slightly, putting my arms under her and slowly going out of the car. I could tell that Louis was slightly afraid that I might suddenly drop Cassie because of the way he guided me into the house.

I looked around and smiled, this place is mine?

A villa of mine?

I can't remember...

"I have to get back to work, all the things you need are in this house. Cassandra will take care of you because she insisted, I'll be checking once or twice a week, visiting both of you in here. To make sure everything is alright," Louis said, fixing the tie of his coat and he nodded at me, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Take care of Cassandra yeah? Because I trust you," he said, living the house and shutting the door behind him. Hearing the engine start and he started drifting away.

I walked down the hall and found the staircases. I climbed up slowly, making sure that I won't be able to drop Cassandra. I tried my best to open up a bedroom door with one of my hands. Once I have successfully opened it, I saw that the room was so big.

A king sized bed, a beautiful chandelier and a lot of books all around. I placed her carefully on the bed and out a blanket over her, I lay down beside her just studying her features.

Pain shot through my head suddenly, and I can't help but gasp at how bad it felt. "Fucking hell, not now, not this." I gripped my hair, trying to endure the pain, but it's too much.

I felt movement beside me and that's when I saw Cassandra, shocked all over. "Harry, hey, oh my god, are you okay!?"

I could not answer her and she was worried about me, the expression in her face tells me everything.

"I'll be right back, I'll get you water and medicine," she darted out of the room quickly and suddenly came back with a glass of water and packs of medicine.

"Here, you need... To drink this..." She says, shaky hands, giving me the glass of water and the meds. I carefully drank the medicine, gulping it all the way down through my throat.

I was breathing hard, as I laid down on the bed. Closing my eyes, the pain is slowly subsiding and I can't help but have a weak smile. "God,"

"Thank God.. That is over," I said, running a hand through my curls. I opened my eyes and saw that Cassandra was still worried and she was afraid.

"Hey? I'm alright now yeah?" I told her, giving her a weak smile.

She just nodded.

Silence.

There was silence for a minute.

Until she spoke up.

"Harry, I --- I got really scared," she said, running her hands through his brown hair.

I chuckled, "Don't be, I'm okay, a lot better actually,"

I don't know what I did next but suddenly, I cupped her face and said the words that gave me this weird feeling, "I'll be alright. Don't worry about me, everything will be alright,"

She gave me a smile, but I know it was fake. I could see the pain in her eyes, I could that she was hurt and afraid and something tells me that she is scared to loose me, scared that that attack might happen again.

I don't want her to be sad like this.

I don't want that.

I want her to smile.

To laugh.

Flashes suddenly went back, I am seeing flashes of red and light and sirens all around, me being put on a stretcher. Me being inside an ambulance, going all the way to the hospital and suddenly everything fades.

Did something happen to me?

Was I in an accident?

Ruining me out of my thoughts, I heard loud noises coming from downstairs. I was scared at first because I thought we were the only ones in here.

Someone barges into my room, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. "HEY LAD! IM NIALL!"

Another girl was beside him, must be his girlfriend, "I'm Gwen," she gave a little waved and I smiled.

Cassandra, Gwen and Niall all chorused,

"WELCOME BACK HARRY!" They were smiling and I cannot help but smile. I had amazing friends.

I didn't know that.

But something tells me this is good.

This is great in fact, this is all too amazing!!

It's like the world is smiling at me.

I'm smiling as well...

I feel so happy....

---------------------------------

Surprise update guys!
Hope you like it !!!

All the love xx

Nelle (castaaaway)