Let's Escape

Playlists:

Ready to Run - One Direction

--------------------

Chapter Four - Let's Escape

Cassie

I looked around and saw that the crowd was cheering and clapping there hands loudly and I can't help by smile.

Harry released his grasp from my hands and lean against my ear, "I've got to go,"

'No. Hey, wait," I said, grabbing his hand in the process, "Take me with you, let's get out of this party,"

I do not know why I want to go with him. I just wanted to escape from this centered life where paparazzi are all around. I want a normal life.

And I wouldn't mind spending it with Harry.

"I know it may seem crazy, but take me with you," I said, pleading him to take me wherever he will go.

"I'm not sure if your dad or brothers would like that idea," he said, removing his mask as we went outside.

Good thing. No paparazzi.

"I don't care, they won't need me anyway," I said, looking down. "I've been an outcast in the family for a long time," I looked at his green orbs, and he was looking at me too, staring deep in my soul.

A smirk appeared on his lips, "Are you sure?"

Without hesitation I said yes. His smirk turned into a smile.

"Alright then? Let's escape this town for a while?" He simply stated, as if it was easy.

"How? I mean, I have to get all my stuffs first and how about your house? You just moved there right?" I said, I didn't know why I feel like I can trust this guy but something tells me this is the only choice I have right now. I needed to escape from this life and just be normal once.

I could always get back right?

He lets out a chuckle, "Oh, so that explains why I saw you looking out your window,"

Oh my god. He knew I was stalking him. I knew it, I'm being a creep. I can't help but blush of embarrassment. "That's my ex's house, she asked me to move in with her but then I found out that she cheated on me. And fuck, I left."

I look at him, "Where are you living now?"

He smiled, "Well, I've got this place I have to return to. But it's pretty far away. Like 500 miles from here."

"Oh," I simply stated, this was my chance. I had to go home with him. "I'll go with you,"

He quickly nodded, "Come with me then, we'll drive to your house first. You get all the things you need, dress up to comfortable clothes plus you need to hurry, you don't want them to see you leaving right?"

We rode his Range Rover and directly went to our house. Since I don't have the keys, I climbed up the vines going up to the balcony of my room, just like what I do whenever I'm always home late.

Grabbing the things I needed, loads of clothes, undergarments, personal necessities, girly things, gadgets and chargers. I put everything in my bag and quickly remove my gown, placing it neatly on my bed.

I left a note for them to read later. I know they're going to be mad, but I just really need a break from all this drama. Away from them would not be that hard, right? I'm really sorry dad. Louis. Frank and Dean.

I hope you guy would understand.

And mom, please understand what I'm trying to do.

Quickly, I went to the balcony and went down the vine. Last look at our house and I went in Harry's car.

"Do you trust me?" He speaks after a dead silence. I looked at him and think over it.

Do I trust him? Even though I just met him a few days ago, I feel some sort of connection between the two if us and I really feel like I could trust him.

I nodded, "Yes I do Harry," I smiled, "I trust you"

He smirked and winked at me, "Then you're about to experience the best,"

"I won't regret it right?" I asked.

"Oh no you won't baby, trust me," he said, the word baby, it made me smile.

He seems bad but sweet and charming at the same time.

"We're going to escape this city and go to places you've never been to," he said, eyes on the road.

Here I am. With a guy I just met.

Not knowing where he'll take me. But I am sure that this is going to be one hell of a ride.

------------------

Its pretty short, but I hope you like it!

All the love xx

Nelle (castaaaway)