Time to Have Some Fun

Chapter Nine - Time to Have Some Fun

Harry

So, it was about 12:00 noon and I decided to cook for today since I do think it would make things a lot worse if we go out and have lunch there, police might see us. We don't want that.

While I was frying some chicken, I felt arms wrapped around my waist, I smiled because I knew who it was. I looked back and saw the love of my life hugging me from behind.

She was so cute.

"Whatcha cooking?" She asked, looking at the pan. "It smells delicious,"

"It's only chicken babe," I chuckled, turning of the heat and set the fried chicken on the plate.

"I'll prepare the table," she said, removing her arms wrapped around me and opening drawers, getting sets of spoons, forks and plates.

"Is Niall still sleeping?" She asked me, as she sets the table. "You should go over there and wake him up, it's lunch time,"

I smiled, climbing up the stairs and on to the guest room. As I was walking, I heard weird sounds coming from Niall's room. Holy Shit. I hear a girl, moaning.

I cannot help but laugh out loud, Horan is with a girl. "Oh, Niall!" Earning groans from Niall.

I opened the door and saw that it was true, Niall was with a woman. I laughed, "I didn't mean to interrupt lad, but lunch is ready," I said, closing the door and continued laughing.

"I'll be right over Harold, just give me 5 more minutes," he shouted from the closed door, I nodded and went down to see that Cassie is on her tip toes, reaching for the cabinets, she couldn't get the glasses. I chuckled and go directly at her back, carrying her smoothly. Lifting her up a little, earning a little yelp and laugh from her.

"Thank you Haz," she said, getting the glasses she needed, and I set her down. 

"Niall... Is pretty busy, let's go eat now," I told her, sitting down the stools. She took a sit beside me and began eating.

"Someone is pretty hungry," I laughed, eating as well.

I looked over the stairs to see Niall with a girl. "Hey Harold and Cassandra, meet my girlfriend, Gwen,"

"Woah! Congratulations mate! You got yourself a beautiful girl there," I smiled at him, you see, Niall never found the right girl for him, but right now, I am hoping this girl is the one for him.

"Hey Gwen, I'm Harry and this is Cassandra," I smiled at the girl and she looked at Cassie.

"Just Cassie, just call me Cassie," my baby said.

Both Niall and Gwen sat down and began eating too, "So, me and Harry are going to go out tonight," Niall speaks while eating.

"What?!" Cassie and Gwen said at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed. Soon, we were all laughing together. I think this two will be great friends.

"Why are you even leaving us?" Gwen asked, pouting uncontrollably and looking at Niall.

"You can't leave Haz, I will miss you way too much," My baby said, giving me her puppy dog eyes. Damn, stop baby, it's all too cute too handle.

Me and Horan looked at each other and nodded, we have the same thing in mind.

"Why won't you come with us then? To the club?" We said in unison, the girls looked at each other for a moment and have a little chitchat before answering.

"Fine," Gwen said, holding Niall's hand.

"Alright," Cassie said, smirking a little. This girl must have something in mind.

I chuckled lightly, "But remember, me and Cassie are being looked for, so we've got to have a disguise,"

"How about a makeover?" Gwen said, "I have this friend who owns a salon, maybe we could go there?"

"That seems a great idea, but is she in the city," I asked, messing with Cassie's hair.

"No, she's just a few blocks away from here, we should go now," Gwen stood up from her chair and pulled Niall out.

"Let's go baby?" I asked Cassie, she took a deep breath and held my hand and we went off to the salon.

------------------

In the Salon...

"Ahh, in need of a disguise, well, the girl is pretty and blonde, maybe we could color your hair a bit. And as for you Mister, I need to cut your hair," Gwen's friend said.

"What?! Cut my hair? I took me a year to grow this and you're going to cut it, no'" Niall laughed and nodded.

"That's true though," he said.

"Fine, maybe change your style a little bit and put a bandana there," the salon owner said, wrapping a bandana around my head.

To be honest, it looked good on me.and I look a lot different.

"Now as for you Miss, we need to curls your hair a little and color it with dark brown velvet color," I looked over at Cassie and I knew she is scared, I held her hand.

"You'll be okay Cassie, trust me," I smiled at her and she took a deep breath.

"Okay, do the makeover," she said, I kissed her forehead and left the room with Niall and Gwen.

A few minutes passed and the salon master got out of the makeover room and told us that she's already done with Cassie, when I looked, I was in complete surprise. (PICTURE UP THERE, SOMEWHERE!)

She was completely different.

From blonde to velvet brown.

It fits her perfectly.

"Wow,"

"Oh my god! Cassie, that look is perfect for you!!" Gwen came running to my side all the way to Cassie, hugging her.

"I look, different," Cassie said, she was pretty overwhelmed but I don't care.

Cassie is still my Cassie.

I suddenly went up to her and kissed her, passionately.

I heard Niall and Gwen laugh and "Woah! Mate, we've got to go yah know?"

I pulled away from Cassie, "You look beautiful baby,"

She smiled at me, "Thank you, but, I think it's time to have some fun baby" she smirked at me, intertwining her hands with mine.

--------------------------
There you go!
Latest chapter once again!

Make sure you are checking out the stories of whyisharrysohot_ because she is my great friend and she writes amazing stories as well! Love yah girl. 💋💋💋

All the love xx

Nelle (castaaaway)