No Way

A lot of POV changes in here, you have been warned

-------------------------

Chapter 15 - No Way

Harry

I suddenly woke up the next morning hearing Cassie screaming, I quickly stood up and saw that there were police around, holding guns, all aimed at us. Cassandra was held by a police, she got caught already. Fuck, this is not happening.

"Cassandra," I stood up, trying to get her, but a man pulled both of my arms, putting it at the back. "Move or we will shoot both of you,"

"H-Harry, I'm scared," Cassie was crying right now, I never thought we would get caught. This is my fault, I never should have stopped the car and we never should've stopped here. We both knew that police were still looking for us, they were still after us. What am I supposed to do now?

I looked at Cassie, mouthing "run"

The police that was holding my arms on the back was not as tight, so, removing it from his grip, I punched him on the face and ran to Cassandra, kicking the man who was holding him. "Run Cassandra, Run!"

"But- Harry, how about you?" She said, teary eyed.

"Just, run! Cassie, run!" She looked back at me once again, running away, having the other police chasing her as well.

I looked around and a huge amount of police are still there, I tried to fight them, kicking, punching and so what. It's a good thing I do boxing or else I might have been a weakling here.

But that's when I heard it, I heard a gunshot. That's when I felt a piercing pain on my shoulder. "Fucking hell,"

Rose colored blood, fell down, dripping on my shoulder. "We got him boys,"

I was beginning to feel weak, Feeling cold, I suddenly fell down the ground, coughing up blood. The last thing I saw was Cassie, caught by the police, crying out my name.

And I fade out into the darkness.

---------------------

Cassandra

I woke up, the bright light blinding me, everything was so white. Am I in heaven? I heard beeping sounds around and soon I've realized that I was in the hospital. The last thing I remember was seeing Harry, on the floor, shot, coughing up blood. I thrashed around, crying loudly.

"No! No!" I cannot seem to move too much, my arms are tied on the bed. "Get me out of here!!!" I let out a scream, "I need to find Harry! I need to---"

"Cassandra!" I heard a guys name, it was too familiar, it's Louis. "Cassie, relax please," he said, gripping my hands, "I'm here, okay?!"

"No! Please, let me out, this hospital. Please," I was crying, I probably look like a wreck right now but I didn't care, all I care about is to find Harry and if he is alright. "Louis! Please!"

Nurses and doctors came rushing in the room and I was just full on screaming, "Louis, please! Help me, I need to know if Harry's alright! Please!!" I saw the doctor, asking the nurses to hold me.