Our love

Chapter 17 - Our Love

Cassandra

It has been three days without him.
It has been three days that I left the hospital and I haven't even saw him since them.

I miss you, Harry.

You're in a good place now, I hope you are. I will never forget our love.

Our love was unexplainable, it makes us who we are. It makes us one. And best of all, it makes both of us really happy.

I know that you're happy now. Please be, I'm not sad. Maybe I am? No, I can't be. I must be happy for you, thank you for saving my life.

Right now, I'm inside my room. I haven't got out for days, all I could do is stare out the window and think of you. Harry, I can't even forget your face. Your smile. You lips. Your everything. Maybe it's because of my love for you.

I heard a knock on the door, "Cassie, come out and eat your breakfast, please?" Louis said from across the door.

I'm not depressed.

I'm okay, right?

I didn't answer, but since I feel like I'm really hungry, I decided to open the door. I grabbed the tray with food and brought it inside, just as I was about to close my door, something blocked it, Louis.

"You know, you should get out sis right?" He said, crouching down to my level. I was sitting on the floor, that's why he had to do that.

"No, I'm okay," I said, "I think it's much better if I stay here," I faked a smile, pulling the tray.

Louis finally sat down, "Cassie, is this still about Harry?"

I looked up at him and then suddenly the tears fall down.

Yes, it's was always about him.

Yes it is about him.

Louis looked at me, hugging me in the process.

---------------------

Harry

Today was the day my step father has resigned and it is my turn to lead this company. Let's just say that I had moved on pretty quickly, I don't know why. I feel nothing.

Ever since that accident, that gunshot, everything seems to be a blur now. All I know is that I have to lead this company of ours to be able to have money.

I was inside my office reading the daily newspaper, suddenly a girl, with blonde hair went in placing a cup of coffee on my desk.

"Here's your coffee Mr. Styles," she said, leaving the room quickly.

I do believe that all of my employees are afraid of me. I don't even know why, it's probably because of my height? No? That's not it. Maybe because I'm obnoxious and arrogant and I don't accept no as an answer.

I saw the stacks of paper that I need to be signing into, that's when heard the door open. Seeing Louis Tomlinson going inside.

"Hello Styles," he said, sitting down on the chair placed in front of my desk. I just looked at him, wondering why the fuck is he here.

"What are you doing here Mr. Tomlinson?" I asked, continuing as to what I was doing.

"You did an amazing job destroying the life of my sister," he chuckled, I stopped signing, looking at him.

"I don't understand what you're saying Tomlinson," I told him, smirking. "As far as I know, I'm dead right?"

"Shut the fuck up Styles!" He said, raising his voice at me.

"This is my company, not yours. I could always call the police," I said, standing up, in front of him.

He grabbed my collar but I pushed his hand away, "Fuck," he cursed under his breath, that probably hurt.

"Cassandra won't go out of her bedroom, it's all because of you!" He spat.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"I am serious right now Styles. Don't talk and act shit to me, I know you still got that heart to go to her!" He continued.

I was just looking at him, no emotions present.

"You can help her! Please!" He was now pleading, right, Tomlinson is now persuading me to talk to her sister. Which I already forgot about.

"Do you think I will be able to help?!? You already told her I was dead right?!? She would loose her mind if she saw me!!" My anger suddenly flushed out through me.

"Do you think just because you want her to be okay? I'll do what you want me to do?!? You're not the boss of me TOMLINSON," I grit my teeth together, spitting back.

"Don't you still love her?!?" He spat back.

I was Silent.

"If you still love her, you would go to her and help her get through this,"

I was still silent.

"Get out," I finally said.

"Fine, don't blame me if she finds a life and you're not going to be part of it all," he said, leaving my office in an instant.

I sat down on my office chair, catching my breath but then suddenly. I felt water coming out of my eyes.

Fuck, I was crying.

Cassandra.

Fuck.

I'm sorry.

I did this to you.

I know it's not right, but I love you.

I won't even forget you.

But I think it's better if I say goodbye one last time...

------------------------

YEAY!
Another chapter, hope you like it.

I will be updating on Friday.

All the love xx

Nelle (castaaaway)