History

Playlists:

History - One Direction

------------------

Chapter Three - History

Cassie

After that meeting with Harry I just realize how I am having a crush on him. But, not this time, I shake my head trying to get him off my mind but I can't seem to do it.

I keep on failing, I can't forget his face.

At 5pm Louis arrived and he told me that we're off to a masquerade ball later tonight at one of dad's hotel.

"Dad said we need to dress well and presentable tonight, he will pick us up at 7 o' clock" he said as he put his coat on the sofa and removed his shoes.

The stench is making me vomit. "Louis! That stinks," making me crinkle my nose and covering it.

"Get used to it little sis," as he pat my head.

"Oh god, wear socks please," I said, running up the stairs all the way to my room.

"By the way Cassie, your ball gown is with the maids, they prepared all our clothes for tonight," Louis shouted from downstairs.

Now I need to look at that perfect dress for this masquerade ball.

I went down the basement to check out what the maids prepared for me to wear.

"Heidi? Maddie? Lenny? Where is my ball gown?" I asked as I saw the three of them ironing Louis' and Frank's suits.

"Its in that room," Maddie said pointing to the direction over that red velvet door.

"Thank you," I gripped the door handle, taking a deep breath.

Opening the door, I saw it.

I was speechless.

It is.....

It's beautiful!

"Its beautiful isn't it?" Someone spokr behind me. I looked back and saw it was Heidi.

Heidi is an old woman, probably late in her 40's.. She has been here with us since we were little kids and she is like a second mother.

"It is, oh my god." Covering my mouth at how flawless it looked.

"Your mom told me that you should wear that to a ball because she knows that any time soon your dad's going to have that made," she said, smiling at me.

I smiled back, fighting the urge to cry.
I miss my mom.

I wish she was the one saying this to me. I wish she was the one who will let me wear this ball gown.

But I failed, a tear fell down.

"Cassie? Are you crying?" She asked, a worried expression present on her face.

I quickly wiped the tears away, taking a deep breath. "I'm okay, I'll wear the gown now,"

She nodded, I removed my clothes and she puts the gown on me.

As she tied the ribbons on the back, I looked over the mirror to see myself.

I can't believe this is what I was going to wear.

"Shall I curl your hair Cassie?" Maddie said, preparing the curling iron and the make up kit.

I just nodded.

It felt relaxing. Being like this, treated like a princess.

But sometimes, I just want a normal life.