26. Hell is my Life *Last Chapter!!*

Start from the beginning

When I went to call Ford to tell him that I wanted to walk to school, I couldn’t find my phone.  I searched everywhere. 

Maybe I left it at Evan’s house…

And when I was about to leave, and I was looking for my shoes, I couldn’t find them.  So, I was forced to find my old Cortez’s and wear them. 

Overall, I looked okay.  Besides the hole in my right shoe that you could see my big toe through. 

But even that huge hole could not ruin my good mood. 

As I jogged to school, I remembered last night for about the twentieth time.  I remembered how he kissed me, and how he held me.  I remembered how amazing it was to actually feel good while having sex.

I walked into the school parking lot and saw that Ford’s car was already there.  Did I tell him last night that I wanted to walk to school today?

I had woken up a little late, so everyone was already in the school.  But the tardy bell hadn’t rung yet.

As I entered my classroom, the first thing I saw was the crowd of girls surrounding Ford.  It made me on edge, but I didn’t worry too much about it.  Ford told me he loved me, and he meant it. 

I sat down in the seat next to him right as the bell rang.

“Hey, Baby.”  I whispered, grabbing Ford’s hand. 

He gave me an odd look and pulled away from me.

My feelings were hurt, but I ignored them.

The teacher came into the room, muttering to himself about how he should have let the dog out of the house before he left for work.  He took attendance, and gave me an odd look.  “Mary, how did you know I was going to move you there?”

“I…”  What did he mean?

“Whatever.  I’m running late today so we need to get started immediately.”

I shook my head. 

I grabbed Ford’s hand again, and kissed his cheek.  “I love you.” 

He pulled away and gave me another odd look.  “Okay, Freak. You need to stop it.  You’re creeping me out.” He yelled.

“Mr. Jennings, what is your reason for disrupting the class?”

“The freak! She’s telling me she loves me! And she just kissed me on the cheek!”

“Mary, no PDA in school.”

“Ford! Are you really going to do this?  Even after last night?”

“Include me in on what happened last night, Freak.”  Ford said, laughing.

“We had sex for the first time! That’s what happened last night!” 

The room got quiet.  Ford started laughing, so the whole room started laughing too.

“We most definitely did not have sex last night…”

Embarrassed as hell, I ran out of the room, my cheeks flaming. I ran into the bathroom, and cried against the sink.

How could he even do that to me?  I thought he loved me!

Then the intercom came on.

“Happy Monday, Panthers!”  The secretary said.  “Today is April 19, 2008, and we have some announcements!  We won the Cross Country run last Friday! Go Panthers!”  I blocked the rest out, because I noticed something. 

The intercom said that it was the nineteenth of April.  That was not right.  Today was the 23rd of May!

April 19th was the day that I got OSS. 

I wiped away the tears that were left on my face, and made my way to the office.

“Mrs. Embrey?  On the intercom, you said it was April 19th.  It’s the 23rd of May.”  I informed her. 

She gave me a confused look.  “No, it’s the 19th.  It’s Monday, April 19th.”

“No, that’s impossible.”

“It’s the 19th!”  She yelled, frustrated.  Then she pulled out her purple touch screen phone, and showed me the proof.

On the little screen, it said “Monday April 19, 2008 7:41am”

My hand flew to my mouth. It got hard to breathe, as if there was no air left in the world for me.  My vision got blurry, and the next thing I knew, I was falling. 

I heard someone yelling my name, but I didn’t care.

The one time I was happy turned out to be a dream… 

_________________

It's the last chapter!! I hope you liked it! Tell me what you think in the comments! I really enjoyed writing this!

Anyways, there will be an epilouge.  I'll upload it tomorrow!  It's superrrr short. like, 3 paragraphs long--- if that.

Well, Bye!!