twenty

June 23rd (8 months later)

Everything had moved so quickly from that day at the park. It was all new and exciting with Desiree, she was everything and more. She had pushed me to do things I never thought were possible and also was an amazing mother to Gabby; she was a natural with Gabby and treated her like her own.

From my race money and Jade's money that was transferred to my account I was able to live comfortably. My relationship with my father played a role in taking on the family business where we owned an exotic cars dealership. I was beyond happy that I didn't have to give up my love for cars completely seeing as I was around beautiful super cars all day everyday. I was convinced I had the best job in the world with all of its perks and benefits.

Along with my career switch we had finally reached a house. It brought me happiness knowing that we would no longer have to worry about our own safety in the neighborhood. The location we had chosen was laced in luxury and expensive taste, nice cars parked outside of these homes that classed up the neighborhood even more. It all felt as though we were living in a dream, like I was living in some far away dream world in my head.

It was insane to celebrate Gabby's fourth birthday, my little bug was growing up right before my eyes. She had taken great interest in music which I found all to adorable when she played little riffs on the piano her teacher taught her. Ever since she had turned four in April I had wished that she would stop growing, I wanted her to stay my little bug forever. Watching her grow everyday brought me a new kind of amazement when I had learned that she understood more then I thought she did. Life had never been better then what it was now.

"Harry!" Desiree shot up in bed carrying a raspy tone in her voice of urgency .

"What? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I turned over shooting my eyes open as soon as I heard my name in the dark of the room.

"I'm having contractions." Desiree ran a hand over her swollen belly that carried our baby. Upon hearing those words I sat up and stretching out of bed attaining my phone in my hand.

"I'll call Louis over, are your things ready to go?" My heart rate inclined with the newfound adrenaline that pumped through my veins. This was all actually happening.

"Ahhh!" Desiree went back to laying down and wrapping her arms around her belly. Her face contorting in pain causing her eyebrow to knit together.

"Deep breaths we are going to get through this together." I held my phone to my ear while running my hand over Desiree's bulging belly. Tracing over her stomach to try and find our baby that was causing Desiree's extreme discomfort.

"Mate it's two in the morning... What do you need?" Louis' raspy sleep voice answered on the other side of the line.

"Louis! Look could you come over here and stay with Gabby? Desiree is in labor and-" Louis cut me off already having an answer from the word labor I assumed.

"I'll be right over." Louis accepted my call for help hanging up right then and there so that I could put my full attention on Desiree.

"Louis is on his way, let's get your stuff and head out." I encouraged getting up off the bed and tending to her bedside by helping her up. Taking my advice I heard her sucking in deep breaths and letting them go.

Getting all her things that she would need after the birth I threw the bag over my shoulder and helped her out the door into the garage. Opening up the garage I saw Louis' car being parked in front of our house, Louis rubbing his eyes and yawning inside the car.

"You okay to get in on your own?" I asked throwing the bag into the backseat where the car seat sat already strapped in and ready for our baby.

"Yeah I'm fine." She nodded opening up the door and sliding in while still keeping a hand over the top of her stomach. Her eyes cast down on her bump with a look I couldn't completely decipher in the few glances I gave her while pulling out.