nine

DESIREE'S POV

Robert Alder: Mrs. Cole, here is the information regarding Max Simone, if you need anything else please do not hesitate to ask.

I went on to read the text message that held all of Max Simone's information. Hearing the sound of water running I alerted Harry who was taking a shower.

"Harry!" I called though the cracked door to him.

"Yeah?" He answered back after a few seconds.

"I have Max Simone's information. Do we let anonymous know or should we call him ourselves?" I questioned thinking about the person who wanted this information in the first place.

"Send the info to me and I'll let Anonymous take care of it!" He shouted back to me.

"Okay." I then forwarded the text to Harry, doing as he instructed.

Ripping off the sheets that covered my naked body I let my hair down and shook my head running my fingers through it. Opening up the bathroom door I swiftly stepped into the shower where Harry jumped from my unexpected presence.

"Thought I would freshen up." I could feel my lips curve up at the corners. The steam from the shower clouding the air around us making my skin wet from the small water particles.

"If you would have gotten in sooner we could have had a little more fun." Harry replied causing a frown to form on my face.

"Don't leave now, the fun is just getting started." My lips protruded out into a pouty lip.

"I gotta get the information over to anonymous, so we know what our next move is." Harry touched my cheek with his wet hand.

"Okay." I kept my big eyes on him watching him come in close and plant a kiss on my lips. "Your loss." I called when he stepped out of the steamy shower.

I didn't see how showers were all that relaxing. Often people would take a shower to think over things and find clarity but for me this wasn't the case. Soaking myself under the facet I closed my eyes to avoid water contact with them, letting the water cascade down my body I tried to relax.

My attempts failed after a few moments, remembering I had to wash my body and hair. Running shampoo through my hair my thoughts became more wild with each passing moments.

What if I really did become impregnated? What would that mean for mine and Harry's relationship? Things were already complicated now and I couldn't imagine what the future would hold for us. The timing of this all came too soon and it worries me more then I wanted to admit.

Taking in a deep breath I looked down to my stomach touching it with my eyes inspecting it. What if there was a potential human being growing inside of me? I guess we would know later this month when my monthly present appeared, this was the only indication we had on the matter.

The thoughts raced through my mind like the Indie five hundred. My heart rate picking up, my breathing quicker to make up for the air my lungs were searching for. I wasn't pregnant, I couldn't be pregnant. I wasn't ready to be a mother, unlike Harry who I knew would be a great father to our little boy or girl since he already gained experience from parenting Gabrielle.

"Babe are you almost done?" I could hear Harry calling. Snapping out of my mind and trailing thoughts I turned off the water and found myself a towel. Wrapping it around me and meeting Harry who was fully dressed sitting on the bed with his phone, he looked up at me.

"Sorry I lost track of time I guess." I said honestly wondering how long I was in there for.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me with a furrowed brow knowing I didn't sit and shampoo and condition my hair the whole time.