six

Anonymous POV

When you have done so many wrongs you tend to forget what was ever right. You don't know what is right from wrong though you try your hardest to do what you think is right. With all these wrongs also makes yourself loads upon loads of enemies, that's just the nature of things.

I was to stay hidden after a deal gone wrong because if I didn't, well it could result in my death. I'm not ready to die yet, I have too much unfinished business.

The life I had now taken on was not an easy one. I wasn't expecting something easy however since I got what I deserved. If I wanted an easy way out I could have run, run away from all of this without a trace. I didn't choose that route because I can't stand the thought of Zayn ruling over everyone. He was corrupt and hurt more people then I could count, he needs to be taken down.

Phone buzzing on the table I tended to it, knowing it could only be one person.

Harry: What do you know?

Unknown: The question is what do you want to know?

Harry: Can I trust you?

Unknown: Yes, you already know I need your help why would I jeopardize that?

Harry: Where do we start?

Unknown: Tomorrow, Zayn is throwing a party for potential investors in his company. You will attend the party at his house. 2965 E. Raven Crest Lane. 7:00 don't be late.

Placing my phone in my pocket I grabbed my car keys and the tux that hung on the hanger with plastic covered over the expensive fabric. I knew Harry was out with Desiree and it would be the perfect opportunity to get this to him since he needed something to wear tomorrow night.

Driving though the streets I quickly pinned a note in the front of the plastic before laying the tux into a black box shutting it and running up the Harry's apartment. Placing it on the front door step I ran back to my car peeling away before anyone could see any trace of me. No one could know my identity, my own identity would be the death of me.

HARRY'S POV

"Why are we going to Zayn's?" Desiree questioned when I read her the text I had received while grocery shopping.

"I don't know, I'm sure Anonymous will give us direction in what we are supposed to be doing." I assured Desiree. I was putting a lot of trust into anonymous and hoped that it would come back to get me. Anonymous was out only lead at this point and I needed all the help I could get at this point getting Gabrielle back.

"I really hope this anonymous person is someone we can trust." I could see the worry etched on Desiree's face and again tried to reassure her with what knowledge I knew, which wasn't much.

"What is that?" Desiree squinted her eyes as we parked the car.

"What?" I followed her gaze unsuccessfully.

"The box by the door." Desiree pointed opening up her door while I turned off the car.

"I don't know." I gather the groceries quickly to seek out what the black box was.

With armfuls of groceries Desiree and I hauled everything in, putting all the paper sacks onto the counter. Going back to retrieve the black box Desiree peered from behind while I set it in the table. Lifting the lid to reveal a note on top of a plastic cover ensemble I read the printed out letters.

"Wear this and don't be late."
-Anonymous

Pulling the safety pin loose I placed the note to the side of the box lifting the clothing item out of the box. Seeing the newly bought tux the tag read Giorgio Armani in fine print.