three

DESIREE'S POV

He waited for me to say something about Gabrielle but what I had to say would only make him more anxious. Taking in a deep breath I watched his eyes on me before I switched my sight to him.

"Harry there was nothing we could do. We tried everything we could but money beats anything it's matched with..." I began but Harry interjected.

"What do you mean? Desiree where is Gabrielle?" I could see his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"Harry.... God.... I'm sorry." I knew he would be rage over hearing what I was about to say. "When you were sent off Gabby was taken to a Foster Care system to further determine where she would end up while you were incarcerated. I as well as the boys filed for temporary guardianship of her but..."

"But what?" Harry looked at me with his green eyes intensified from what he didn't know.

"They saw from an investigation that someone else was better financially supportive. Harry, Zayn has guardianship over Gabby." I came out seeing Harry's face drop and then all at once rage surfacing his features. "GOD DAMN IT!"

Harry hit the steering wheel raging from what I told him. I knew he would be upset because I was too when I found out who our candidate was. When I had found out Zayn tried to gain custody of Gabrielle deep down I knew it was all over, due to the factor of money.

"I'm sorry Harry.... Niall, Louis, Liam, and I tried everything we could to show the social workers we were the best option but she couldn't see past the money factor." I explained feeling like a terrible human being for letting his everything slip through my fingers like sand.

"It's not your fault." Harry told me pulling into the parking lot of his apartment.

Touching his hand that he rested on the arm rest I could feel the tension that radiated off his skin. There was nothing I could do to sooth his stressed state but I would do my best to help in any aspect I could.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him while we away in the car that was no longer running.

"I need to have a talk with Zayn." I could hear a dark time in his voice that scared me. Had Harry changed while spending time in the big house?

"Harry, you can't hurt Zayn. You know what happened last time you both talked. You both ended up in jail and you got shot!" I reminded wanting Harry to think about his actions before he actually went through with them.

"Desiree, he has my daughter we are back to square one, once again!" I could hear the tense darkness in his voice and frustration that took over the atmosphere of the car.

"I know he has her but Harry you need to think rationally and I don't think coming face to face with Zayn is a good idea right now. Why don't you talk to Watson?" I tried to make him see that it was not a good idea to talk to Zayn face to face seeing as he had bad blood with him.

I could only see bad things if Harry met with Zayn at this time. Nothing good was to come out of Harry "talking" to Zayn. I couldn't handle losing him again, I've done it twice before and I don't know if my heart can handle it again.

"I haven't spoken to Watson since they sent me off. I don't even know if he wants anything to do with me." Harry spoke getting out of the car, I followed his actions.

"Why would you say that?" I followed behind Harry while he stormed up to his apartment.

"He didn't as so much come and see me! He did nothing for me." I was met with the same setting of when Gabrielle and I were attacked.

I hadn't been back to this place since that night. Everything was left the way it was that night, not a single thing had been touched. The image of the men invading the space haunted me. When I was taken and shoved to the ground, I could still see the fire engine red hair the man had.

"I know you want to help Gabby and I do to but we need to be smart about how we go about this. Zayn has money and that means he is at some extent untouchable." I reminded him, Zayn had a shield over him and that was his money. His money provided protection and security against anything that could be pinned on him.

"I can't imagine what he is doing to her.... I just..." He pushed his hair away from his face pacing towards his bedroom to where I followed behind.

"Listen to me." I came from behind causing him to turn. "We are going to get her back. We have anonymous on our side and who knows what dirt they have on Zayn. We need to watch out and plan this out carefully, Zayn isn't someone you can mess with and get away unscathed."

I had worked with Zayn and knew if he wanted someone to be wiped off the map, all he had to do was snap his fingers and that person would disappear. I had watched it many times before since I worked closely with Zayn. He was dangerous and he was not someone you wanted to have a bad relationship with.

"We need to figure out something and quick because I can't sit around here and watch him play with me." Harry looked with his eyes cast down.

"We will, we just need time. Maybe anonymous can help us, maybe the boys can help us. We just don't have the time to be impulsive." I touched his arm moving my hand up to wrap around him.

"Okay." He said into my ear while he held me in a tight embrace. It was as if he never wanted to let me go, like he was going to lose me. His hold on me comforted me as well as him, it was the touch we both needed.

"We will do this together." I touched my lips to his and let him take control over me. Our lips moved in sync while his hands trailed around my waist lifting up my shirt slightly to touch my bare skin.

"Together." He echoed back to me, feeling me on him. Closing my eyes I let him kiss my neck as I threw my head back in pleasure feeling the sensation as he reached just below my ear.

I know it's been awhile but I'm back with another chapter! Please if you enjoyed vote and comment what you thought about all of this. I would love to hear what you all have to say!

xxx