nineteen

Blinking my eyes to the light steaming in, I focused on the two girls laying beside me. Turning to kiss Gabby's forehead I remained in bed not wanting to leave anytime soon.

Groans erupted from Desiree while she rubbed her eyes from sleep. Stretching herself out her eyes landed on me with a slight smile.

"Good morning." My voice was more or less raspy from the long nights rest I had basked in. I had felt relaxed as if the stress and weights had melted off of me.

"Oh god." Desiree slapped a hand over her mouth while she stood up faster then I could see. Furrowing my brows I sat up looking while she ran into the bathroom and fell to her knees.

"Babe!" I called after her whipping the blankets away and following her path to the bathroom where I heard her hurling into the toilet.

"Don't come in here." She warned with a hoarse voice before emptying her stomach once again. Coughing up more while sniffling through a now stuffed up nose and watery eyes.

"Here let me help you." I knelt down next to her, pulling her long bed head styled hair away from her face. Rubbing my hand back up and down her spine while she continued to cough up vomit with a now empty stomach.

"Thank you." She croaked coughing up more vomit that emptied out her stomach. With her head down she took in a deep breath waiting for the nauseating feeling to disappear.

"Hello?" I answered my phone that was buzzing in my grey sweat pocket. It was my mother calling and I found that my attitude had changed from not wanting anything to do with my family to actually caring what they had to say.

"We heard the news, so is she really with you right now?" My mother's tone was full of excitement as I could almost picture it from the other side.

"Yep she's still asleep, it happened late last night so she is still passed out." I laughed peeking out of the bathroom to see she was still sound on the bed.

"I'm so glad you are all okay and also I have a question for you."

"Yes?" I answered still patting Desiree's back lightly to let her know I was right there.

"We were wondering if any time today would be good to meet our granddaughter?" My mother wasn't shy about wanting to meet her only granddaughter and I didn't blame her. I had told my parents about her not too long ago and they wanted to make up for lost times.

"How about this afternoon? We can meet at Rocket Park, it's Gabby's favorite. We can meet up there and you can play with her and meet her." I suggested knowing that Gabby would love the idea of playing at the park like she once always had.

"Perfect! We will see you there then this afternoon!" My mother beamed at my idea that had now been made a plan.

Saying our goodbyes I then gave my full attention to Desiree who was risen from the ground and was brushing her teeth. She looked at me through the mirror spitting out the tooth paste and rinsing her mouth of the oral care product.

"What's the plan?" She sauntered over hanging her arms over my shoulders. Turning my head I placed a kissed on her cheek waiting for her little grin to cross her lips.

"My parents are meeting us at the park to meet Gabby. Are you feeling up to-" I began while she circled around to the front of me cutting off me next sentence.

"I'm fine, I've read up on pregnancy symptoms and morning sickness tends to be on the list." She breathed out a sigh letting a small smirk creep over her lips.

"Well as long as you're feeling up to it." My hands moved from her waist to the curve in her back. Laying my lips on hers once again I felt a surge between us once again. "I love you."