eight

HARRY'S POV

"Why didn't you tell us the minute that baby was dropped off?" My mother tried to understand with her soft brown eyes.

"After that night, I left thinking that you both never wanted to see me again. I knew that coming back would only bring more drama." We all sat on the couch talking out the last six years.

"We could have helped you." My mom tried again but I knew that at the time they wouldn't be accepting of my situation. My father would have told me that I put myself in this mess so now I had to deal with it like a man.

"We both know that isn't entirely true." I spoke crossing my arms over my chest. "Look it doesn't matter now I don't need your help."

"Harry that little girl needs her grandma and grandpa." I could see the glassiness in her eyes as she spoke.

"Right now, she needs me! She is sleeping under the same roof of a sickly corrupted man! A man who has cut corners to get where he is and I have to live with that until I can get her back! So I'm sorry if I seem irrational because all I care about right now is getting her back!" My voice rose from an even tone from the emotion.

"We can help you...." My father started but I stopped him.

"No, I've had enough. I can do this myself." I stood up walking into my bedroom slamming the door.

Calming my nerves I heard Desiree apologize for my outburst, telling them I was under a ton of stress. Not before too long they left causing Desiree to come into the bedroom and lay next to me in the open space in the bed.

"I know this is hard, but I think they mean well." She spoke in a soft whisper.

"I don't have time to deal with their shit, I have my own. I told them everything and yet they act as though they would have reacted differently if I would have come to them. I knew that telling them about Gabby would have been a mistake back then." I explained to Desiree my thoughts on the entire matter between the past and my parents.

"At least they are trying to reconnect." She shrugged sitting up causing her hair to fall while she looked over me.

"They want something from me, it's not because they care about me. They want Gabby." I touched her soft cheek while she put her hand over mine.

"Mind unzipping me?" Dez whispered while I nodded she stood up pulling up her hair from her neck.

Taking the small zipper I slowly unzipped the fabric watching her skin expose itself from under the fabric. Turning around the dress fell from her revealing a black laced bra supporting her chest and panties to match. Standing clad in her bra and panties I pulled her waist into me, attaching my lips to hers like a magnet.

"Thanks for staying with me." I grazed my lips over her neck.

"I love you, that's what I'm here for." She responded running her arms over my shoulders and clasping them from behind.

"I don't know what I would do without you." I pressed my lips against her feeling her body move against mine.

Touching her bare skin against my fingertips gave me chills that ran up and down my skin. Her touch so soft she was almost like a delicate bird.

Moving her arms down she yanked off my trousers as I then found myself on top of her on the bed. The sheets wrinkling beneath us while her panties slid off without her even knowing.

The air was filled with her panting, eyes fluttering open and closed from the sensation. Reaching a point she clawed my back moaning to me over and over.

"Tell me when it's too much." I told her beginning to pant from the thrusting of my hips.

"Give me your all." She encouraged in a panted whisper.

Doing just that she connected her lips to mine holding me there. Combing her nails through my hair her touch ran goosebumps up and down my arms. The sensation of her touch and tasting her on my lips I heard her moan aloud. Thrusting again I felt her body tense a bit while I began thrusting  into her, with each thrust feeling her loosen up.

Moaning out in the darkness I basked in the sensation of her body. Her fingers entangled in my hair and our lips moving in sync I slipped my tongue down her throat. Moving my hand up the center of her chest I could feel her skin create goosebumps from the sensation of my touch.

"Should we be doing this?" Dez spoke out in the darkness with a breathy tone.

"Only if you want to." I responded keeping on what I was doing.

"I do, I just hope nothing becomes of it." I was confused by where she was going but thought a little longer about the meaning.

"God damn!" I cursed pulling out of her sharply once her words impacted me.

"It's fine, nothing will happen." She sat up wrapping a sheet around her bare body.

"How could I be so stupid?" I ran a hand through my hair thinking this was the second time we hadn't used protection.

Doing this was risky without the protection we needed. I had let the moment of it all take me without thought to what we were really doing. At the moment I couldn't handle another potential baby, things were already complicated and bringing an unexpected baby into the world didn't make anything easier. I had already made that mistake with Jade and I wasn't about to repeat my past again. Gabby is my everything but I had never intended to have her come the way she did or when she did for that matter.

"Harry, it's okay we will be good." Desiree put her hand on my shoulder.

"Dez, how do you know that? Damn it!" I stood up pulling on my boxers once again.

"Harry... I won't get pregnant." She said this like she was trying to convince the both of us.

"You don't know that Dez." I shook my head looking back at her. Her eyes cast down in thought and in worry.

"That couldn't have been enough... No. It's not happening." Desiree denied the possibility of what could conspire after our actions.

"I'm sorry, I should have never done that." I took in a deep breath asking myself why I keep making the same mistakes.

"I'm not." Desiree stood up while the moonlight seeped though the curtains. The light from the moon making her glow while she found herself in my chest. Lacing my arms around her I propped my chin on her head trying to control my worrisome thoughts.

A/N: Hi Friends! Another chapter up, I know this book has slower updates but school has gotten hectic since I'm back from break! Anyway I outlined the whole book and am excited for what's to come! Please comment and vote if you enjoyed!