four

*Warning: Mature Content

HARRY'S POV

Touching Desiree's body I felt myself fall into it all. With her hoisted onto my hips I supported her while I guided us fully into the bedroom. Her lips planted themselves on mine while I laid her down they detached for the few minutes before finding themselves back upon each other. Tugging at her top she lifted her arms up for me to strip it off of her while she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down till I was clad in my boxers.

Falling back into her our breath was hot and emotions high while I tangled my fingers in her hair. Pulling away to think about the entirety of what was about to happen I looked at her while she stared back at me with her lips curved upward.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her not wanting any regret after it was all said and done.

She nodded beckoning for me to resume our last actions. Ripping off my shirt my chest is revealed to her as she then strips off my boxer I begin to position myself on top of her. Reattaching my lips to hers my hands trail to the lace trim on her underwear that she was still wearing. Pulling them off of her slowly she then unclasps her bra laying back down in the bed while I begin to position myself between her legs.

Running my hands up her legs she moans combing her fingers through my hair as I begin to softly grind against her. Hips thrusting she kept her lips locked on mine and her hands in my hair. Feeling her I began take in all of what was happening and basked in the sensation it all brought.

I never wanted to leave her again. I wouldn't leave her again. I wouldn't let Zayn take everything from me again. Although he had already made it a challenge when it came to the custody of Gabby. Desiree had told me we are in this together and I believed with the help of everyone around us we could bring Zayn down.

+

The touching sensation began once again while my eyes fluttered open. Closing my eyes again I could feel Desiree tracing the inked image in the middle of my chest. Keeping my eyes closed to block out the slightest bit of morning light I felt Desiree draw nearer to me as she laid her head in my chest. Laying my arm that had been outstretched on her head I felt her soft tangled hair from last night.

Opening my eyes fully to the beautiful brunette laying on top of me she looked up at me humming with curved lips.

"Good morning." She yawned as I caressed her bare back.

"Morning." I yawned in reply seeing as yawning was extremely contagious.

We sat in a comfortable silence before my front door was burst open causing Desiree to move quickly to cover her entire body. My eyes widened but relaxed when I saw it was no one threatening.

"Liam what the hell?" I jumped when he appeared suddenly.

"Harry! Mate!" He ran to the bedroom leaving the front door open for everyone in the complex to see. Jumping on both Dez and I, it was like he was a kid waking his parents up Christmas morning.

"Liam!" I laughed seeing that Dez was a little less then happy that she was naked under the covers and being exposed to the world. Even though she has a white sheet over her, she didn't like the fact that Liam had surprised us.

"Desiree! Don't you know to put something decent on when company is over?" Liam joked with Desiree causing her mouth to part to protest.

"Doesn't the company know to knock before coming in?" Desiree countered Liam.

"How did you know to come up here?" I asked Liam who sat back getting off of the both of us.

"I thought I heard someone walking around here last night and came over to check it out." Liam explained and went in to ask about how it was last night.

"You would want to know wouldn't you?" I sat up making sure to keep my bottom half covered for the sake of my nudity.

"Just asking to see if you kids had fun is all." Liam shrugged getting off the bed. "Well I will let you two get dressed then we have some things to talk over."

I had a good idea of what Liam was referring to but nodded when he looked at me. Closing the front door he left leaving Dez and I alone in the bed once again.

"Liam!" Dez rolled her eyes and curved her lips up laying back on me.

"So did you enjoy last night?" I asked the question and watched her giggle.

"If I didn't I wouldn't be laying here right now, now would I?" She made a point as I look her face and pressed my lips against hers.

Indulging me I slipped my tongue into her mouth and began to find my hand around her bare thigh under the sheets. Kissing around her jaw line she began to giggle and breathe a little heavier.

"We need to get dressed." She reminded me when my lips trailed down her neck.

"I just can't get enough of you." I laughed between kisses and felt her pull away slightly.

"You were gone for a long time." She agreed and brushed her fingers through my unruly curls.

"I could stay right here and do this all day." I told her and felt her body press up against mine.

"I know you could but we can't." Dez pulled away from my kiss taking the covers with her to cover herself.

Whining to her she didn't seem to be convinced while she found one of my t-shirts on the floor. Asking me to clasp her bra I touched her soft back clipping the two sides together. Pulling up her panties I began to find my boxers on the floor and rummaged in my drawers to find a pair of sweats.

With my t-shirt covering her we walked out and opened the fridge to find nothing but condiments and spoiled milk. Scrunching my nose I picked out the milk and held it up for Desiree to see.

"Want some cereal?" She gave me a disgusted look and giggled.

"No!" She objected taking it from me and throwing it in the bin. "Why don't we get into something decent and go get breakfast with Liam and the boys?"

"Yeah I will call them." I agreed going back into the bedroom with Desiree while she found her clothes from the night before and I a new pair of jeans and t-shirt.

Once we had changed we called out for Liam telling him that he needed to hurry so we could go eat. Desiree seemed to get a little more grumpy since she said she was starving and had worked up quite the appetite.

I gave her a side smile and saw her look back at me, "Not that kind of appetite!" She defended as I laughed.

Getting into the car we went off trying to find a diner. Looking out for any morning diner establishment we turned up the radio a little louder and belted out Tear in my Heart by Twenty One Pilot.

"The songs on the radio are okay!" Desiree did air drums on the dashboard.

"But my taste in music is your face!" I sang back hearing Liam sing along as well while we found a diner on the side of the road. Parking the car I pulled the keys from ignition and walked hand in hand with Desiree to talk about things that needed sorting out.