At this moment, waitresses entered the room with ton of dishes on their tray. Within 30 seconds, the table was laid with everything present in the menu. Soju bottles were also given to each of the members. 

Soon, they began to eat and chat about what happened to each of them this year. 

"Hyung!" V called out to Jin, "try this fish, it's veryyyyy delicious!"

"Errrr..." before Jin could reject, V had already pick on piece up with his chopsticks and placed it on Jin's plate. "Try it hyung, I remember fish is one of your favourite food," V said excitedly, showing his rectangular smile. 

In order to not disappoint his dongsaeng, Jin attempted to just eat a small little piece. However, the smell was too strong that he couldn't take this. He felt something uncomfortable in his stomach and he knew clearly he can't force himself to eat it. Thankfully, his husband was sitting right beside him for which he turned to Namjoon for help. Namjoon knew Jin's condition and after knowing the situation, he quickly stuff that piece of fish into his mouth the moment V wasn't looking. 

The couple made eye contact and smile, deeply knowing that they can't keep this secret for long. 

Time passes quickly and all the food on the plates were cleared thoroughly. All of them were waiting for the climax of the night to start, after gulping down a bottle of soju. Everyone would become very high and everything private would start spilling out of their mouths. 

"Geon bae (cheers)!" J-hope initiated it by putting his bottle up. 

"Geon bae!!" the others repeated as seven drinks gathered in the middle. 

All of them started to gulp down as much as possible at one go, except for Jin, who looked kinda worried. 

"Wae yo hyung?" observant maknae asked, which caused everyone to start and look at abnormal Jin. 

Not wanting him to look weird, Jin forced out a smile and stuttered, "n-nothing...I'm about to drink...hehe..."

Namjoon, who was at the side, could not bear looking at his husband drinking that bottle of alcohol. It was not healthy for him and that little creature inside. And thus, he stopped Jin and sighed. 

That long sigh from Namjoon wasn't something good, the other members knew it very well. Everyone became quiet, waiting for their leader to announce something. 

"Jin hyung...can't drink soju," Namjoon explained, "at least for this nine months..."

"Ne?" everyone replied in unison. 

Yoongi immediateky asked, "is there something wrong with his body or what?"

"Ne, there is. There is something growing inside his body..."

"HUH?!?! A tumor?"

"Aniyo! It's a...baby..." Namjoon's words trailed off, leaving everybody in the room all so damn shock except for the embarrassed couple. 

Seven months later...

Jin finally woke up from his deep sleep. He opened his eyes slowly to find himself back at his hospital room. He attempted to move his hands, but felt a heavy weight on it. He turned to the right to find Namjoon resting at the side of his bed. 

"Orh you woke up," Namjoon sat straight up and did some stretching. 

"Ne," Jin replied, trying to shift his body.

"Don't move hyung, the doctor say you're still weak."

"How is the baby? Where is he now?" he asked anxiously.