Planning

Annabeth's P.o.V

The day after telling our parents, we told everyone else. We told our friends at school and every single one of them was shocked, but they all could see how much we loved each other so they were fine with it.

The second we got home from our long day at school we were bombarded by wedding magazines and planning things, I didn't think we'd have to think about this for a while but I guess I was wrong.

"Time to start, what colour scheme do you want?" My step mum, Jen asked me.

"Sea green and light grey." I responded, almost immediately.

"Obviously." Percy said just as quickly.

"Where do you want to have the wedding?" Jen asked softly, clearly trying to hold in the excitement.

"I guess maybe camp half blood, it was where we first met, first kissed, and where we got engaged plus its probably the safest with the large gathering of demi gods and actual gods coming. We were going to have it on the beach mum and I used to have our summers at but it probably won't be as safe and won't have as much meaning to us." I said, already having thought of this.

"Wait, gods?" Jen asked, her face going pale.

"Our godly parents are coming and I think Aphrodite may want to come so we'll invite all the gods so as not to offend any, don't really want them as enemies." Percy replied.

From there on we spent about four hours talking about our wedding from flowers to cake to guests. It was a long night and we even ended up discussing things over dinner. Percy decided that Tyson would be his best man and Frank, Jason, Leo and Nico would be his groomsmen. Annabeth would have Thalia as her maid of honour and Piper, Hazel and Calypso as her bridesmaids. They decided on Annabeth's youngest sister at the athena cabin, Lysandra with Matthew and Bobby as the ring bearers.

That night we went to bed happy and together, just as we hoped we always would from now on.

A/n:
Hey,
I realised it has been almost two years since I last posted on this story and I want to try working on it again. Unfortunately two years ago I was friends with someone who also wrote fan fiction and was into the same things as me but it turned out to be a really toxic friendship and most of the time we spent together they were criticising me for my music taste, my hair, my favourite books and my writing. At the start they had been so supportive and so nice and into the exact same things as me which no one else at my tiny school was into but as time went on and I started to like new things they started to hate them and made fun of me for liking them. It took me a long time to realise what was going on and to cut off the friendship and then get over the negativity. I'm sorry for not writing for that time but I had to work on my confidence before posting anything again. Thank you for being so patient and understanding during that time.

~Bel 😁