Surprises

Annabeth's P.o.V

A week later we had packed and moved to New York. It was currently Monday and Sally and Paul had told Percy they were moving to a new little house, still in New York, but with more space and more privacy. They had kept from him the fact that I had moved in with them and so I would surprise him at school today and they'd move in tonight.

I got ready, wearing black skinny jeans, a grey flow-y owl top and Percy's blue hoodie that said 'Jackson' on the back. I put on some blue low top converse along with my silver anklet Thalia got for me, the silver charm bracelet Percy got me, my owl earrings from my dad and small owl pendant from my Mum (Athena). I then grabbed my things and headed off to school.

Percy's P.o.V

School was boring. The locker next to mine was empty as my best mate, Sam, had had that locker and had left to go to California over the summer. One of my other mates, Jake, came over and told me that a hot new girl had started and told me that I might finally get a girlfriend.

"I already have a girlfriend, she just lives in San Francisco so you probably won't get to meet her. I go to summer camp with her and have since we were twelve. " I explained again, annoyed that my friends didn't believe me.

"Sure you do, so why do you describe her like a goddess if you want us to believe that she is real?" Another guy asked. Before I could answer him I got poked in the back and whirled round to face the annoying person who did that.

"Hey" wise girl said to me as I stared at her in shock. "Are you going to greet your girlfriend properly or just stare at her for ages?" She asked, teasingly.