No.

Annabeth's P.o.V

I don't know why I am thinking over this so much. I love him and I have and still would trust him with my life yet I am still thinking. We are only seventeen but with the amount we've been through we may as well be seventy. I don't know what on earth my parents will think  but one thing is certain, Athena would freak out, we'd probably have to deal with thunder storms for days, yet I can't let anyone else dictate my life for me.

So now I have to choose. I stared down at him, opening and closing my mouth like some weird goldfish. He got up, looking rejected.

"I'm sorry, I thought now was the right time but I guess I was wrong. I'm just going to go and IM my mum." He said, looking the most hurt I've ever seen him. "I understand if you want to call this relationship quits, I felt ready but I guess you didn't. Goodbye Annabeth." He said coldly, walking away. 

I finally found my voice. "No." I told him as calmly as I could. "You guessed wrong Seaweed Brain."

He turned and stared at me, clearly wondering why I said that. "What?" He questioned, "What do you even mean by that?"

"I meant that I feel the same way. I love you, I suppose I always have in a way. I could never live without you, and I don't even want to imagine not being with you. I'm sorry it took me forever to reply, I was a little bit shocked. We may be seventeen but I love you. I don't care what others think. So my answer to your question is; Yes. Why wouldn't I marry you, Seaweed Brain? You are the love of my life, plus I don't think anyone else will ever be able to handle me like you do."

He ran over the second I finished, picking me up and hugging me to him tightly while waltzing us around the camp-fire. He eventually put me down and slipped the gorgeous ring onto my finger. It was silver with a small ocean blue stone in the middle and two slightly grey-toned stones on either side.  

We drove back home the next morning ready to tell our parents and then tell everyone else at school that we were engaged, us two against the world forever the way it should be.