Drama

Percy's p.o.v

The next morning my mum came in and woke us up for school. We both had showers, got dressed and had breakfast then went out to school with Paul. Our first class of the day was drama so we walked into the drama hall and got told that we had to improvise a love scene so Annabeth and I looked at each other.

"Mt. st. Helen's?" She whispered to me and I nodded, laughing slightly as I went and got a plastic sword from the prop box and then dragged one of the fake rocks from last years school play into our practice area.

We practiced for about half of the lesson and then were told we had to perform the little scene. Nobody seemed to want to show theirs to the class so we raised our hands.

"Okay, Percy and Annabeth, you volunteered, go on, up to the stage and perform." Our teacher told us. So we pickled up our rock and put it in the middle of the stage.

"Get out!" I whispered to her so the audience could hear.

"What? No! I'm not leaving you." Annabeth told me sternly looking exactly the same as he did back then.

"I've got a plan. I'll distract them. You can use the sat nav- make it lead you back to him. You have to tell him what's going on." I told her while trying to make it sound mortal appropriate.

"But you'll be killed!"

"I'll be fine. Besides, we've got no choice." Annabeth glared at me and then paused a moment for me to do my little speech bubble-y bit. "Oh no, she's going to punch me." I stage whispered while looking out at the audience. This got a laugh from them. She then kissed me and I looked as surprised a a I possibly could, considering that I knew she was going to do that.

"Be careful, Seaweed Brain." She told me and then ran off stage while I lifted up my plastic sword and jumped out from behind the rock into an imaginary fight.

The audience applauded and Annabeth came back into the stage so we could both take a bow together.

(A/n: What did you think I meant by drama. Sorry I've been revising for exams and haven't really written anything in a while. This scene does belong to Rick Riordan, who I am not, and so do most of the characters.

~Bel)