Camp Half-blood

Percy's P.o.V

After explaining to Alex and Ari, we all walked back towards the cabins to see Nico flailing around in Will's arms. Will was shouting about how he had caught him and now they had to do a duet at the camp fire tonight. Nico threatened to shove a femur up Will's butt. Will laughed and said; "Please, my little ray of darkness, you would never do that to me, you love me too much."

What Nico did next surprised us all, especially me. He laughed and said "too true" before kissing Will on the lips. Will seemed just as shocked at this as the rest of us but soon started kissing him back. It was so cute! I was really hoping my little Neeks would find someone to give him all the love and care he needed. Will was his someone, just as Annabeth was mine.

I remembered the little box I had slipped in my bag before coming here. I know I may well need it tonight.

Jason, Piper, Leo and Calypso were all going to be taking part in the camp fire tonight and Hazel, Frank and Reyna would be visiting from New Rome for the weekend.

So, I did what I had to do. I asked Hazel, Piper, Calypso and Reyna to keep her occupied for the rest of the day. They asked why and when I told them they agreed immediately.

The camp fire was set up and the guys and I all got ready and sat around it. Nico prepared to sing while Will got out his guitar. The lights were dim and pink, giving the air an intimate feel.

The music started as Will started strumming and Nico's soft voice floated around the campers, gently caressing their ears in his beautiful melody and Will's expert fingers played the guitar so well that Nico and himself never went out of sync.

Annabeth was pulled out of the trees, looking completely stunning, and was pulled to sit up front where there was a gap in front of her. I gulped nervously. Now was the time.

I walked over so I was stood in front of her. I made her stand as I knelt in front of her and started with my speech. Well I would have if I didn't forget it.

"I love you, Annabeth, I could never love anyone as much as you. I swear every time I see you you get more and more radiant. I would do anything for you and I know that we're young but I still love you and I live to love you. Apparently humans used to have 4 arms and 4 legs along with 2 heads. Zeus them split them apart as they were too powerful as they were. I can honestly say that you must be my other half. So the reason I'm telling you all this here and now is so that I can ask you a question. Will you marry me?" I asked hopefully. She opened her mouth to give me a response...