Make up

Annabeth's P.o.V

It has been one week and I already miss him so much. Girls keep going up to Percy and asking him if he's single now and he keeps telling them that we are still dating, just taking things slowly. Unbelievably, I trust him completely but I don't know how to tell him that he can move back into our room. I need him with me, mostly due to the nightmares but also because I love him.

Luckily, I came up with a plan earlier to tell him that I still love him and I trust him. His parents and mine are both going out tonight and leaving any siblings with a babysitter. So Percy and I shall cuddle up on the couch to watch a movie and I shall straight out tell him.

The day went by extremely slowly but eventually the final bell rang and we made our way home. Turns out that our parents had organised a trip so they'd be away for the entire weekend in another state. They'd go out for dinner first then get my brothers and go.

"Why aren't we coming?" Percy asked, looking really adorably confused.

"I feel like you two need some time alone and we want a holiday, we wouldn't take the boys but the babysitter can't have them for the entire weekend." Paul told us.

Sally then turned to say her goodbyes. "Now, listen here you two. No parties, no friends over, keep the noise down for the neighbours and remember Percy,"

"Yes?" Percy asked, obviously not remembering.

"Don't be silly, wrap your willy. You two have enough problems without adding a kid into the mix." She then smiled sweetly at us as Percy looked completely mortified at his mother's actions.

"Bye then, you two, have fun." Paul said and they all nodded before each winking at us and leaving the house.

"Oh my gods." Percy whispers while staring at the place where they had been standing.

"I know. That was really mortifying. Oh well, let's go watch a movie." I said before dragging him into the living room.

"Which film?" Percy asked me.

"Easy A?" I suggested and he agreed so we put it on and he sat on one end of the sofa, I came over and sat slightly closer to the middle. Just as the film was about to start I turned to him, "You know, I thought we could cuddle." He looked startled then like he wanted to come over to me. "Come on, I won't bite, seaweed brain." I whispered and he moved over so we could cuddle up.

It turned out that Easy A was probably not the best film to watch with your boyfriend. I had definitely forgotten how rude it was, but at least we didn't watch it in front of our parents which would have been 10 times as bad.

At the end I kissed his lips and snuggled further into him, he tightened his grip on me.

"Move back into our room?" I questioned suddenly.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he looked down at me, his eyes full of love.

"Of course. I love you, and I need you to be with me." I said.

"Okay, shall we go to bed then and move my stuff back tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded while yawning.

He then carried me up to bed and snuggled in with me. I didn't have any nightmares that night, for the first time in a week, which felt like an eternity.