Introductions

Annabeth's P.o.V

After I said that Percy hugged me tightly and then kissed me, telling me he missed me and loved me.

"I just wish we could stay together all the time. My nightmares weren't as bad with you there." He whispered into my neck.

"You see, I do know something about this." I told him, smiling devilishly. "My family and I moved out here and got a massive house so you family is moving in with mine and I talked to our parents and convinced them to let us share a room to help with the nightmares. I also got Paul to pull some strings so we're in all of our classes together, except for the 4 periods a week of electives." I whispered back.

"That is so brilliant, I really do love you, you know?" He asked and several girls near gasped as his voice had gotten louder then.

"I know, I love you too," I said back and then lowered my voice back to a whisper, "To Tartarus and back."

"Literally." He whispered back as he pressed his lips against mine once again.

After that Percy dragged me off to home room with Paul and when I walked in he have me a hug and told Percy that his stuff was being brought by later. He had a small bag that Paul had brought but he'd walk home with me and then Sally and Paul would bring the rest of theirs and his stuff later tonight.

So the did the register and headed off to their first class.