Dinner with the parents

Annabeth's p.o.v

After finishing the rest of our lessons for that day we headed home. Sally was still at work doing her waitressing job she had to pay for her writing classes. Paul had to stay at school for a staff meeting and so Percy and I walked back to his house. When we got in we did some maths and Greek homework. Both of us were fine with Greek but I had to bribe Percy to do his maths homework with kisses. After finishing that we snuggled up on the sofa to watch a movie but fell asleep within the first 10 minutes.

Sally and Paul came in at about 5:30 so they woke us up gently and we had our dinner. We caught up, talking and laughing. It felt like we were a proper family. Sally said we could stay in the same room with the promise of 'not making too much noise and being safe' which made both Percy and I blush and Percy started babbling out protests to his mum on how embarrassing she was. Paul, Sally and I all laughed at him.

After dinner Percy and I headed straight off to bed. At first Percy seemed really awkward. He sort of started to ask if I wanted him to go so I could get changed but I smirked at him and started picking out clothes. He looked confused as to what he should do for a minute before I started getting changed in front of him. His eyes widened to house-elf size and I laughed at him. Now I know you're probably thinking this is very forward of me and thinking this May well take a very inappropriate turn but it didn't and I only did because I am comfortable with him.

I love Percy so I trust him. He then got changed too and came over to the bed. He had been given a double bed at the start of this year and so he climbed into the other side. We looked at each other awkwardly for a second and then laughed as he held out his arms and I snuggled into them. I picked up my book from the bedside locker and Percy asked what I was reading, I told him and he asked me to read it to him. I read about a chapter to him and then we put the book down and went to sleep. It was the best night sleep we had in ages.