The trip

Annabeth's PoV

I honestly could not wait for this weekend. I could see that Percy was exited too. We asked Alex and Ari to speak to us after and then we pulled them into the school field. We told them to pack bags for the weekend and to meet us at our house on Friday after school. They agreed after we told them that we'd explain everything once we got to the place.

Sally drove us there because there was no way Percy could, we'd have no where to park it. So we got there and Percy said goodbye to his mum and so did all the rest of us. We decided we'd come back on the Sunday and argus would drive us all back to our place so we could have dinner before taking them back to theirs.

We walked to the border line and got them to walk past Thalia's tree. They did with no problems so we took them down to Chiron. They were asking questions all the way down but at the moment the place seemed like an ordinary summer camp. We strode right into the heart of camp and were greeted with warm hugs from all of the regular campers.

Half way through our walk to see Chiron a patch of blackness came streaking past us. Nico was being chased around camp by Will. He stopped in front of us to say hi and we asked what he was doing.

"I made a deal with Will, if he catches me then I have to sing tonight at the campfire with him, I don't want to do that so I gotta go though!" He shouted the last bit as he sprinted off towards the lake.

Two minutes later Will came running at full pelt straight past them screaming out a hi as he went. I laughed to myself and muttered about how they would be dating soon. Percy heard and laughed before whispering back "If they ever decide to stop being idiots and open up a bit. Maybe we can help them with that later."

We eventually reached Chiron and explained to them about what they were and why they were here. Just after this a symbol came up above Ari's head. It was a bright green trident. Percy then pulled her into a hug and whispered something in her ear that I didn't hear but knew was probably something about them being brother and sister. I knew he finally had a sibling in his cabin who actually counted as a sibling due to the fact that the only other person who'd ever been related to him was Tyson his cyclops half brother. Don't get me wrong, Percy loves Tyson but he has always wanted another demigod to be in his cabin.