Epilogue

---> While writing this, my eyes couldn't get off his face

---> While writing this, my eyes couldn't get off his face. Darn, what a perfect face!

Giovanni Leone Santorini's POV

"The biggest news on earth that until now, people are still talking about. Giovanni Leone Santorini press charges against Salvo Giudici. People who love Salvo Giudici for his kindness and charitable contributions couldn't believe he's a murderer. Do you think he is guilty?" the anchorwoman looks at the man on her right in the newsroom, Stephen James Johnson, a disbelief smile plastered on her face.

"I don't know, Dara," he chuckles. "What more interesting is that Giovanni is now marrying the only daughter of Salvo. Isn't it interesting?" The man in a suit shaking his head as he stares at the beautiful anchorwoman, Dara Melvin.

"I know right?" Dara pipes in. "It's been a year and a half since Salvo acquitted and found not guilty since the evidence weren't sufficient enough to prove that he's guilty.If you look on the video that we got from a certified source," then a video of Salvo in the courtroom, with me and the family of Enna waiting for the verdict to be announced. "For some reason, Giovanni doesn't look angry or fuming after the jury revealed their verdict." Dara looks at the man again then back to the camera.

"I would be thrashing here and there, just to beat that old man to death if I was him," Stephen laughs at his lame jokes. "Just joking," he said between laughter.

Dara continued reporting when she sobered from laughing, too. "And, here's why? The tycoon businessman, known for his habitual philandering and savage business techniques, is now finally tying the knot, and my dear ladies, hold your breath for this shocking news. The woman who stole his heart, it's no other than the only daughter of the family murderer, Athena Giudici-"

I took the remote control and turn off the TV before Enna would hear it. Clenching my jaws, I reach for my phone that was sitting on one of her side tables. I'm in her room. Well, I actually sneak in her room, and her parent's doesn't know about it.

After a few rings, finally, Sai connected it.

"WHAT?" he growled.

"Hey, pinhead, aren't you coming?" I heard a sexy voice in the background. My forehead furrowed in curiosity and confusion. I think I heard that voice before.

"Who's that?" I asked can't contain my curiosity.

"It's the TV. I'm watching a pesky show, I'm bored." He responded all too quickly. If I don't know him well, I would have believed him, but he's Sai. He sounded unsure and I could literally hear the lies in his tone.

"Really?" I said not completely convince.

"Yes," he hissed. "WHAT NOW?" he growled.

"BABE!" I heard that voice again and I chuckled.

"I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. I just need you to do this thing, one last time," I said as the picture of the NYBJ5 building flashed in my head.