Chapter 3: The Blackmailing

"Remember, Bambolina. I once saved your life. I'm here to collect your debt. You owed me your life, and I want a lifetime payment ..." -- Giovanni Leone Santorini

A/N: Please don't forget to Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow and Share it too ...

................................

Giovanni Leone Santirini's POV (Unedited Version)

It was worth while watching her cheeks stained with deep shade of red. My body reacts as she blushes, and when her hazy dark gray eyes trailed down to my crotch, my body heated scorchingly.

Gosh, what is she fucking doing with me? I'm turning into a sex-starved beast.

I've never felt this to any women before.

With her, I always finds myself turning on. The temperature rises swiftly and my body feels so hot and so hungry to touch her, ravish her. When she looks at me, when her eyes morphs darker, I couldn't think rationally. Something about her that makes me feels so needy and crave to fill her.

The air I breath in and breath out is carnal, suffocating me and it takes all my willpower not to yank her and take her there and then.

"Can't we just eat here?" Suddenly her sweet angelic voice reach my ears. She sheepishly stared at my eyes, crossing her hands on her chest.

She looks so damn arousing in her maxi dress. She had to wear a blazer to cover her shoulder with all my hickeys. She had to put make up to cover her neck, but it is still visible.

She looks so embarrassed.

So innocent.

I can't believe she's still innocent with her age and with a beauty like that, she should be as experienced as these girls nowadays.

"Next time, Bambolina. I already made a reservation." I stated firmly, closing our gap. My hands automatically wrap around her slim waist.

"Of course." She rolled her eyes. "You decided first before asking me. What's so surprising." She said mockingly, not bothering to pull her body away from me.

I chuckled.

I put my finger on her lips and I felt her body shuddered. An electric sensations shoots in my every nerve endings, spreading all over my body. Ignoring it, I trailed my finger down to the hollow of her neck to her chest.

"Remember, Bambolina. I once saved your life. I'm here to collect your debt. You owed me your life, and I want a lifetime payment ..." I uttered firmly and her eyes turned into slits.

Smacking my hands away from her shoulder and yanking herself away from me, she shot me a dagger look. "I didn't ask you to come save me!" She glared at me and turned on her heels and stomped away grabbing her purse sitting on her dresser and headed out of the door.

I involuntarily shook my head and followed her amusingly.

              Outside, Sawyer was waiting beside the car, a sleek black Mercedes S-600 armoured car. 

Sawyer's eyes lingered at my Bambolina. My blood ticks and I made a fake cough, making his head turns to my direction and I gave him a grim and grave stare and he got the message. Red suddenly swirled around my eyes and death seems to shadowed in my head.

"To Puezzo de Pizzeria, Sawyer." I barked gravely in my calculated tone.

He looks at me with fear in his eyes. My mood changes didn't escape his senses. "Ye- yes.. Sir." He stammered sheepishly and turns his eyes away, not wanting to meet my deathly eyes.