Chapter 35: Wedding

"We seek the comfort of another.

Someone to share and share the life we choose.

Someone to help us through the

neverending attempt to understand ourselves.

And in the end,

someone to comfort us along the way."

~ Marlin Finch Lupus ~

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.............................

Giovanni Leone Santorini's POV

THE TIME felt so agonizingly slow. It's almost sunset and yet, they haven't arrived. What took them so long? I groaned inaudibly. I looked around the pavilion and I felt so proud of my men. Sai said the place looks like it rained with flowers of different hues, but I thought it looks wonderful. My eyes averted to Sai and he just put down his phone.

"They are here," he casually said as he walks towards me, and the hope rose in my chest once again.

"I'll just go to the washroom real quick," I said and headed to the adjacent washroom. I just pace inside the washroom, back and forth trying to calm my nerves. I'm starting to panic. I wonder what will she say. Will she be happy? Or will she freak out?

Of course, she will freak out. You kidnap her, dick! My rational head lectured.

I shook it off and tried to look on the bright side. She'll be ecstatic, I kept telling myself. After some time, I felt relax, I emerge out from the washroom and walk towards where Mr. Baldwick was standing.

(This is the dress I'm picturing her wearing but in a chiffon fabric

(This is the dress I'm picturing her wearing but in a chiffon fabric.)

I saw Enna looking around the place with awe and hope doubled in my chest. Warm feelings shaded me whole. The sun that was about to set felt like it rose again and brightened the day. She looks so stunning in her sleek, lightweight chiffon dress, that sweeps across a halter neckline and with a princess-seamed bodice, lace-up racerback. Full skater skirt and a hidden side zipper.

 Full skater skirt and a hidden side zipper