Chapter 5: Washroom Rendezvous

"Will you scream if I fuck you here, Bambolina?" -- Giovanni Leone Santorini

"Depends how good are you, Santorini." -- Athena Guidici

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. (18+). PLEASE BE WARNED!

Please don't forget to Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow me and Share it too ...

....................................................

Athena Guidici's POV

          "Hello ... hello .. Enna? ..." A call from a distance pulled me out of my blissful slumber, followed by a loud footstep approaching towards my door. My eyelids seems to still glued together and in addition to that, I was nestled to a strong warm body, which only made it hard to pull it open together.

The lovely warmth coiled around my body made me realized I'm sleeping with someone and that's no other than my superfluous company, cocky ass-wipe, Giovanni Santorini.

I forcefully flick my eyes open and craned my head towards my bedside table where that small dual alarm clock radio was sitting and my eyes peek onto it's digital display and it says 10:30 in the morning.

The persistent knocking on my bedroom door hauled my entranced body out, leisurely relishing the smell of the drop-dead gorgeous beast beside me, his hard body entangled with her soft ones and the warmth that gives a relaxing, homey feelings that I never felt with any man before even with Zander.

"ENNA!" The loud vexed voice of my best friend, Bell, brought me back to the real world when I realized she's here and waiting behind my bedroom's door. I frantically scrambles out of my bed, desperately and panically pulling myself out of Gio's hold, then toppled over and ended on the carpeted floor, ass kissing the floor first in a jumble mess.

Cursing quietly, I stood up swiftly. "Coming." I said out loud. The knock stops and a shuffling behind the door.

I completely forgotten that she comes today and she still has her own key. Rafael's meeting was cancelled yesterday which she should come to see me supposedly, but it was push-through today, instead of yesterday, it's this morning.

"Wake up, Gio.." I shook Gio's shoulder but he just groaned softly and sleepily turned to the other side.

"Why is your door lock?" Bell asked sounding vex and my head swiftly whipped to the door. My brain quickly function on some well cogent lie, all the while trying to pull the blanket to drag Giovanni out of the bed, but to no avail. I'm too small compared to his large frame.

"I'm ..." I trailed off as I spank Gio's delicious ass..

"What?" Bell said, exasperation is clear and I could practically hear her sigh.

"Sorry Bell, I'm naked .." I lied, grimacing as the lie sunk in my head.

I hate lying.

Gio suddenly rolled to his side and face me with wide eyes. "Naked?" He grins deviously below whisper and I rolled my eyes.

"Get up and hide!" I whisper yells, tugging his forearms out of the bed. So the jerk was pretending sleeping all the while.

He lazily got out of the bed. I had to push him to my closet, but he detoured to the washroom.

I stood rooted on the floor gaping on his back, when I realized he wasn't wearing anything other than a snuggly boxer shorts and boy, oh boy... my brain is slowly infecting with viruses, called 'sex bug'.