Chapter 7: Claiming What's His

"Touch him, and he'll die." - Giovanni L.S.

Please leave your Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow me and Share it too ...

............................................

Athena Giudici's POV

           "What brought you here, Zander?" I asked as soon as he sat on the couch. I didn't even bother to sit or offer him anything to drink. I won't let him stay long anyway. Stood in front of him, with the coffee table in between. 

He looks lost, and his eyes held pain, but the sympathy was nowhere in my heart. I felt nothing, even a tinge of care. 

I remember that day when I walk in with them and Brittany satisfying each other, naked with that slut riding him and both forget that they are hurting someone and that's me.

"I'm sorry Enna." He stood up looking so devastated and I crossed my hands on my chest. I gave him an impassive look. He better be. I was so loyal to him and I don't deserve to be cheated. "I really didn't mean to cheat on you." He rounded the table and tried to reach me, but I step back. His eyes glisten and his looks became more sullen. "I was an asshole, I admit that. I really regretted it. I can't bear to lose you Enna. I miss you so much!" He ran his tousled hair with his fingers with frustrations, and then he steps forward. I drop my hands on my sides and steps back every step he made.

"Don't dare touch me, Zander." I almost croak. I realized I missed him too, but I can't forgive him yet. I'm still mad, angry and I don't trust him anymore. That scene with her will always replay in my mind and that wouldn't settle my mind. 

He looks visibly pale. "Please, Enna. Forgive me. Tell me what to do to win you back? I will do anything, Enna. Please baby. .." He begs. A stray tear fell on his cheeks and I felt like the walls I build up was slowly crumbling.

No. I can't let it. He hurt me. He made me feel worthless. He made me feel damned and even cheated me with a friend. For long years, I live on believing he was loyal to me, but heck he was already fooling behind my back.

"Enna .." He reach my hand and I stared into his pained eyes. His glistening eyes filled with tears. I felt the sincerity in his voice, but I'm still hurt. I could still feel the hurt and pain he caused me. 

Just as I pulled my hand back, I heard the door opened and there stood Giovanni. He looks surprised and when his eyes landed to Zander and to his hand holding mine, he suddenly turns into murderous. In a second, he already grab Zander's collar and drag him to the wall, pinning his neck with his forearm. 

"What are you doing here?" He growled gruffly. Giovanni is already out of his mind I could tell and now I could see his beast side.

"Gio," I called him to get his attention. He didn't look at me. I could tell he is really beyond angry. Zander was holding his forearm that was pinning his neck against the walls with his feet a few cm off the ground. Zander is not a small guy. He's lean and 5'11, but it seems it was effortless for Giovanni.

"Listen here Mr. Winsten, Athena is MINE!" He growled. Zander looks like he's going to passed out. He was obviously choking now. His face is pale and so his lips. Looks like all the blood was drained. I frantically close the gap with Gio and touch his shoulder. 

"Is it true Enna?" He asked in a strangled voice, ignoring Zander's anger. He was staring at me with pleading eyes, and all I could do is gulp. If I will said no, Giovanni would surely kill him. 

"Let go of him, Gio. You're going to kill him!" I snap ignoring Zander's question, then grabbing Giovanni's forearm that's pressing against Zander's neck to loosen his grip.