Chapter 20: Who is the Boss?

"Don't call your life uninteresting, Giovanni. People around the world, especially women are dying to know if the ruthless cold Santorini is till available on the market. You see? It's about the views we gathered, not about how much sense the news are. And you, my darling, is like a treat to the women's population." - Dara Melvin

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

................................................

Giovanni Leone Santorini's POV

"Of course, I'm just guessing, bambolina." I chuckled as I straightened up and brushes my hair with my free hand. I felt like I'm breaking cold sweats. "Is Dean with you?" I feigned a maddening timbre, playing innocent, and I saw her stood up and headed to the camera. I could see she didn't buy it.

"Nice try, Santorini!" she scowled, and then she hangs up the phone. I saw her heading closer, so I quickly dialed Dick, Dirk, or whatever.

"Yes, Sir. She's coming," Dick's voice shows a bit tense and I almost rolled my eyes.

"Then what are you waiting for? RUN!" I growled. The focus of the camera is rising.

"YOU!" I heard Enna's voice.

"Me?" Dick's replied.

"Yes," she snaps. "Stop pretending! I know Gio sent you here to spy on me," she scowled and the camera lowers down. "Now, listen to me and take that glasses off you." And he did. She sounded so bossy and I love it. At the same time, I know I'm in a deep shit!

The camera focuses on her bare legs. Now, that's a sight. I completely forgot that Dara is in my office waiting, until she stood in front of me, couldn't wait anymore.

"I have no time to waste anymore, Gio darling," I looked up on her and she was batting her fake lashes and it irks me for some unknown reason. I used to love it when I first hit on her, and that batting of lashes always gives me the boner.

"Give me that ph-" I heard Enna's growling voice. I forgot, the call was still on and my phone was still on my ear.

"My time is as preci-"

"Sshhh..." I placed my index finger over my lips to stop Dara from talking so I can hear what was Enna was talking about. My eyes were trained back on the camera and I could see her flawless legs and now, I'm slowly getting a boner.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I heard Enna shrieked and I had to pull the phone away. I was struggling to keep my face neutral. I was amused and at the same time, fear what might she do this time. I place the phone back in my ear.

I suddenly felt two hands gliding down on my chest and I realized Dara is already behind me. "I came here to get some information about your mysterious woman, and ..." I felt her palm tracing my chest. "I will be your sex slave, GIO. Right here, right now-"

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT?" I heard Enna yells and I stood up abruptly, walking away from Dara, but good enough to see the camera. "YOU FUCKING SPIED ON ME, YET YOU DO THE NASTY THING? SEX SLAVE, HUH?..." she huffs and the camera rises up again and I saw her furious face looking around and she looks embarrassed and when her eyes landed on my security, she scowled. "Take that glasses off, I said!" She grits out and my security did. "And you, Santorini, FUCK YOU!" Then, I heard a cracking sound.

"NO. my phone!" I heard Dick's voice. I'm guessing, she threw the phone.

"GO TO HELL!" I heard Enna growled.

"S-Sir," Dick's voice in on the line again.

"I'll replace that phone, no worries. Now, go and watch her. Tell your twin to separate with you since she already saw you so he can watch discreetly." I ordered and I look at Dara who was standing vehemently opposite me now.