27.

I sat on the couch playing with my fingers. I didn't know what to do with myself. There isn't much to do inside a prisoner's room. I looked over to where Loki was, who was playing with the refrigerator. There were magnets on it and he kept throwing it on to the fridge from different distances. 

" Stop throwing those," I said. 

" Why should I," he said. 

I got up from my spot and walked over to the other side of the counter than Loki. I watched him throw a magnet but I quickly stopped it with my mind. I brought it over to the counter and put it in front of me. I grabbed it and walked away. 

" That's not fair," he said. 

" I didn't know you suddenly started to like playing fair," I said. 

He walked over and sat on the couch next to me. I turned to face him and he looked at me with confusion. He was trying to read what I was thinking but I wasn't letting him. I can certainly block what I am thinking from other people.

" What," I asked. 

" How long are you going to stay here," he asked. 

" Until they need me or until you tell me your plan. Even if they need me and I need to go I will come back and stay until you tell me. Can I ask you something," I answered.

" I have a feeling you would ask me anything so sure go ahead," he said. 

" Why are you still here? I know that you can walk through that door without even opening it. I know you can single handily take out every single person in this building including me. Instead you are locked up in a little apartment when you know you could get out. So I guess my question is, how much more to your plan is there?"

" More than I am willing to tell you."

I got up and walked away. I started heading towards the bathroom before I felt a cold hand grab my wrist. I flew around saw Loki extremely close to me. I looked up at his eyes with a surprised expression painted on my face. His eyes stayed fixed on mine and I pulled my wrist out of his grip. My eyes stayed on his but flashed down on his lips. I had no idea what was coming over me.

He started to lean down but my brain finally stepped in the way. I took a step back and looked down to the ground. I was trying to find words but none were forming in my head. 

I quickly said," I have to go to the bathroom."

I turned around and walked down the hallway some more and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and sat down on the toilet. I did not want to go out there and I did not want to face him but at the same time I did. I am still angry at him for what he did to me but I will always love him. 

Loki's POV

I watched her walk away and lock herself in the bathroom. I grunted and walked over to the couch. I sat myself down and stared at the wall. I was so surprised to see she was alive at the banquet that I didn't even realize that I gave up that easily. 

I was going to try to look like I was putting up a fight but then give up. My plan was to be brought back to their bas end then tell my army where to blow up but I haven't even notified my army that I am here yet. I don't think I can, not while she is here. I want to start the war but not if it means that she will be hurt. 

I lost her once and I am not going to lose her again. I walked over to the door and looked at the wood work. I reached my hand through it and sure enough it worked. I could run at any moment but I think she knows she is the reason I am still here. 

Steve's POV

 I sat in my apartment and stared at the wall. I kept thinking about our kiss. I couldn't believe it was happening at first but I was just so happy that it did happen that I couldn't not go with it. But then when we were talking to Gray she completely stood up for Loki. Why would she do that? He tried to have her killed, why not repay the favor? 

I wish I could read her mind and know what she was thinking. I wish Loki would just die and I would have Bella all to myself. I know. I should just do it and rid her of the burden of his presence. When the aliens come we organize a meeting and tell them that he committed suicide in order to preserve their safety. There is no point to starting the war and we could become allies. It is the perfect plan, what could go wrong?