12.

Bella's POV

I was so surprised that Loki actually asked me out. I have never been asked out before and the first time is a prince from another realm. Also Loki is really sweet and so handsome that it's hard not to fall for him.

After the garden Loki and I walked back to our rooms. We wanted to change into something a little nicer for our date. I bet Loki would look so amazing. I have no idea how to dress nice and how to dress casual in this realm. I just took out the nicest looking short dress in there. 

After about twenty minutes there was a knock at my door. My heart started to pound and butterflies in my stomach started to dance around. I walked over to the door and opened it up. Loki was standing there in a nice green leather tunic. He had gold mixed into the fabric. I was wearing a short dark blue dress and slight heals. 

I walked out of my room and joined Loki in the hallway.

" Well don't you look dashing," I said.

" I don't even compare to how beautiful you look," Loki said. 

I blushed a little, again. I have blushed so much in the past two days. 

" Shall we," Loki said reaching his hand out.

I took his hand and nodded. We made our way out of the palace. Loki led me into the kingdom. The streets were all cobblestone. It was beautiful. It was later in the day and the sun has started to go down and the kingdom looked magical in the light of dusk. 

People were dancing in the street and laughing. I loved how Loki could walk freely and no one would bombard him. I liked it but for some reason his seemed a little sad. 

There was a beautiful tune shifting through the air. I was catchy. I grabbed Loki's hands and pulled into the crowd of people. I saw how they were dancing and started imitating it. I started dancing and dragging Loki along with me. He stopped.

" Bella, I don't dance," Loki said.

" Everyone dances. You don't have to be good at it," I said.

He glared at me. I gave him a look and then started dancing. I grabbed Loki's hand and I realized something I haven't noticed before. He was so cold.

" Loki, your skin, it's so cold," I said.

" I know. I don't know why. I was just born with it like that," he said.

I smiled. I started pulling on his arms and making him dance with me. After about five minutes he finally started to smile. We danced and danced for hours. It was so much fun. I don't know what Loki was talking about, he was a very good dancer.

After one of the songs we heard someone yell. The music stopped and everyone ran. They weren't running away from anything, they were running to something, or someone. It was Thor.

Thor welcomed the crowd. People were bowing at his feet. I wondered why they did this for Thor and not Loki. I looked over to Loki and he was standing there with emotion written all over his face. The emotion was a mix between anger and sadness. 

" Come on Bella, let's go. I have a nice place for dinner we can go to," Loki said.

" Okay," I smiled. 

We walked to a little restaurant that was near a river. The moons were just above the horizon. Loki asked for a table outside. Once we got to our table Loki pulled my chair out for me and then pushed me back in. It was so romantic. 

Loki ordered for us both, which was nice because I have no idea what the stuff on the menu is.

" Loki, if I ask you a personal question will you be honest with me," I asked him.

" Yes of course," he said.

" Back there when Thor showed up and everyone flocked to him you had this expression on your face. I couldn't tell if it was anger or sadness. Could you just tell me what you were thinking?" 

Loki sighed and looked down. I think what ever he was thinking was definitely sad.

" All of my life Thor has been the favorite. At banquets he would stand next to my mother and father and I would stand off the side. Thor has always been my parents favorite. When I was little Odin told me that to my face. Thor also has been the kingdom's favorite also. He is going to be king one day and I will be left in the dust," Loki said.

What he said made my heart weep. I felt so bad for.

" I can't believe Odin would say that to you," I said.

He just shrugged. I could tell he was really sad. I reached across the table and grabbed his hand. He looked up at me and looked at me with a confused look. 

" It does;t matter what anyone says, you will always be my favorite," I said.

He smiled. After dinner we walked along the river. It was such a perfect night. We slowly walked back to the palace, not wanting the night to end. We were walking so close that I rested my he'd on Loki's shoulder. 

Nothing could be more perfect than this. I missed my family but something inside me never wanted to leave. Loki walked me to my room and said goodbye. We hugged and he walked next door to his room.

I grabbed my night gown and through it on. I washed all of my make up off. I walked out on my balcony and just stared off into the gardens. I saw in the corner of the of the garden little glowing flowers. I remembered they were the flowers Loki named after me. My heart fluttered at the sight of them. 

I walked back into my bedroom and climbed into my bed. I pulled the blankets up so that i could wrap myself up in them. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep, letting the dream world take me over.