7.

" Stacey! Why did you do this to me," I screamed.

" I got into some trouble here. Before they could figure out it was me I told them the message was sent from Midgard and that I was to go find someone who would take the bait. I tried for two years and you were the dumb one to come over to my house after just meeting me. Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers," she said.

" Peter was right all along. What did you do that was so bad?" I asked.

" I sent a message to Midgard telling them that Asgard is real and threatened them for war."

With that she walked away. She was laughing at me.

" You're a snake Stacey," I yelled.

" I know," she answered.

I slammed the force field again only burning my hands more. I collapsed to the ground sobbing.

I am never going to see my family ever again. I will never see Peter. I will never tell Mr. Dyer that I was sorry for being so rude.

I cried for about two hours. I was aware that people were staring at me. I didn't care. Let them know of my misery. Let them know I am innocent. A guilty person would not show this much pain.

" Are you okay," I heard a voice.

I looked up. I saw a boy around my age. He had shoulder length, black hair. Pale skin and a chiseled face.

" No I'm not," I said.

I would have tried to seem tough but what's the use I'm already in jail. Plus he saw me crying.

He lowered the force field and stepped in. He raised the force field, closing us both in.

" What's wrong," he asked.

" Well I was taken from my home. Thrown around, put in jail. Convicted of sending a threatening message to Earth. Which doesn't even make sense because I'm from Earth. How can I send a threatening message to earth from here when I was on earth and didn't even know this place existed," I said all at once.

" You have been put in here for no reason?"

" Yeah. The real criminal explained it all to me too."

" Well come on."

" Wait, what?"

" Well we better go tell Odin you are innocent."

" You believe me?"

" Well yeah."

He raised the force field and led me out of the cell.

" Wait. What's your name," I asked.

" Loki," he said.