6.

I opened my eyes. My vision was really blurry. I felt my cheek pressed up against something extremely cold. Once my vision came back I saw a man standing over me. I quickly realized that he was the man I was trying to get away from in the large dome.

" Get up girl. Odin needs to see you now," his voice was sharp.

I started to get up from my laying position on the ground. I realized I was in some sort of futuristic jail cell. I had some sort of force field around it instead of bars.

The man opened up the force field and walked towards me. He quickly grabbed me before I had time to think about running away.

He drug me through what looked like a palace. He pushed open two large doors and pulled me in a ginormous room. On the other end of the room sat a man in some sort of throne. Behind him stood some lady that looked to be his wife. Two guard type me stood in front of him.

" Kneel before Odin," they both yelled.

I just stood there dazed.

" We said kneel," they yelled again.

This time they brought up spear looking things. I slowly got down onto one knee and lowered my head.

" You may rise," I heard another voice say.

I slowly stood up letting my head hang low. I looked up to meet his eyes.

" What is your name girl," he asked sharply.

" My name is Bella. W-where am I," I asked.

" You are in Asgard. I am Odin, leader of the nine realms. Do you know why you have brought here?"

My heart sank. Asgard. The Asgard Mr. Dyer mentioned. Now I know this is a dream.

" Wow. I must be taking a nap on the couch right now. No way this is real. Asgard is just some fairy tale," I said.

" No this is not a fairy tale. I do believe I asked you a question," Odin yelled.

" If this is not a dream then how does Mr. Dyer know all of this is real. There is no way Stacey would have been able to set me up for this."

" Both Mr. Dyer and Stacey are from Asgard. No more questions. You can either be a servant or a prisoner here."

" I'd rather be a prisoner than work for some like you," I spat hard at him.

He waved his hand and the guard grabbed on to me. I started pulling but his grip did not loosen. He pulled me back down to the cell. He through me in and shut the force field. He just looked at me with an evil smirk.

" Have fun in there for the rest of eternity," he said.

I ran and banged my hands against the force field. It burned at my hands and I winced in pain. I heard someone laughing. I turned my head to see a familiar face. Stacey.