21.

Above is a picture of Philadelphia

I reached my alarm clock and hit snooze really hard. I climbed out of my bed and walked over to my closet and grabbed my SHEILD leather jacket. I put on a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail letting my hair fall on the back of my neck. 

I walked out of my bedroom door seeing Peter leaning on the counter in the kitchen. I completely forgot that he was here. 

" Well good morning," he said. 

" Good morning. I have to get to work early just let yourself out," I said. 

" Okay. I will talk to you later I guess then. Good luck on your first official day of being an Avenger," Peter said. 

" Thank you," I said walking out the door. 

I walked down the street and into the SHEILD headquarters. I walked up to the meeting room and only saw Clint sitting there. 

" I guess I should start calling you early bird instead of Hawkeye," I laughed.

" It's nice to see you still have a sense of humor this early in the morning," he said. 

I smiled and sat down. I watched everyone else file in the room until all of use were here. We waited for a good forty-five minutes for Fury to finally show up. He looked puzzled and stern, like usual, but different today. 

" Nice to see you are all alive and ready for your next mission. This one is a big one," Fury said.

" Yeah I got a question first. If you are going to tell us to be here early why do you get to show up an hour later," Tony asked sarcastically. 

" I have some important business to attend to. Now I will get onto to explaining the mission," Fury answered. 

Before Fury could explain anything I read his mind to find out what the mission was. I felt tears rim my eyes as soon I heard the words in his head. 

" Loki is in Philadelphia and planning on starting a world war with another alien race. He is planning to start the war and then 'stop it' and become the ruler of Earth. He plans to have the first battle in Philadelphia and go from there. He plans on killing half the human race but we might have to kill him before he gets the chance, if that's what it takes."

I jumped up from my chair. Fury looked at me disappointedly knowing I read his mind. 

" I refuse to be apart of this mission. I may be an Avenger now but you can't make me do such a thing that would cause me so much pain. You know the result of this, I know you do. Either we die or he dies and I don't want apart of any of that," I yelled.

" Bella this is not the time. Please take a seat. You do not have a choice with this mission. We need all the help we can get with this one," Fury said.

I glared at him and took my seat. I felt a nudge an dI looked over to see Steve. He looked concerned but I didn't want to explain what was going on. 

" Loki is in Philadelphia and planning on starting a world war with another alien race. He is planning to start the war and then 'stop it' and become the ruler of Earth. He plans to have the first battle in Philadelphia and go from there. He plans on killing half the human race but we might have to kill him before he gets the chance, if that's what it takes," Fury explained to the rest of them. 

Thor looked disturbed at the words that just came out of Fury's mouth. 

" There is no way I am going to be apart of the plan to kill my brother. I also do not expect you to put Bella anywhere in this mission," Thor said.

I looked at him and he looked back at me. I am glad someone is on my side. Everyone else just looked annoyed and angry, probably because they have to fight Loki once again. 

" You both do not have a choice. We are leaving for Philadelphia in three hours. You all should go get clothes ready for your trip. Bella will you please come with me," Fury said.

I stood up from my chair and followed him out of the room. I chose not to read his mind since last time I did I got so upset. He knows that I am on edge and I think he is thinking about what he is going to say next. Not that I have read his mind but I have become good at reading people's expressions.

I walked into a giant room. I was very familiar with the room since I am familiar with everywhere in SHEILD. This room is where the Avergers' uniforms are made. I stood in the door as Fury walked over to a table. A young man was turned around working on a piece of clothing.

" Bella this is Mr. Luther Joseph Clark," Fury said. 

The man turned around and the first thing I noticed was his piercing blue eyes. He smiled at me, he had dimples. He wore glasses and his hair was a mess but he was pretty handsome.

" You may call me Joe," he said.

I guessed Joe was based off his middle name. 

" It's nice to meet you," I said.

" Luther here has been working on your uniform. Could you show her," Fury said.

Joe turned around and picked up a piece of black clothing. It was a black leather jumpsuit like Natasha's but mine had a bit more color. It had a blue belt. He turned it around and on the back was a symbol for the four elements. It completely symbolized my powers. 

" Wow it is amazing. I love it," I said. 

He walked over to me and handed it to me. I held it in my hands. It was made of stretchy material and felt smooth. I don't think it will be too uncomfortable. I think is the only thing that I am excited about for this mission. 

" Thank you," I said. 

" I am glad you like it," he said. 

Fury showed me out of the room, leaving Joe. I am happy I go to meet Joe and for him to make a uniform so amazing for me. I walked out of the headquarters and to my apartment. 

I was expecting Peter to be there but at the same time I was hoping he wasn't there. I walked in and saw no Peter which made me let out a sigh of relief. I walked into my bedroom lying the uniform down on the bed. I went to my closet and grabbed all of the black jeans I could find, which was around ten pairs. The only color jeans I own are black.

I grabbed some shirts, of varying colors. I also grabbed my leather jacket. I walked out of my apartment and back to SHEILD. Everyone was standing around for Fury to come. After a half an hour later he finally did come. 

We climbed onboard the jet and left of Philadelphia. I watched the world under me letting my mind run wild. 

I can't believe that I might have to be apart of killing Loki. I might have to be the one to do it. I don't want to be apart of that, I don't want to do that. Wait a second. He tried to kill me, why shouldn't he get what he deserves? What am I thinking? I would never wish death upon anyone, including someone who has hurt me so much. I don't know what I am going to do.

I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to face him. I hope it doesn't get to the point where I have to do anything near him. Maybe I will just lay low the whole time and not get too involved. 

A/N

Sorry I have taken a bit to update this chapter. I have been working on this one for a while. I hope you like it. It's a pretty big chapter.

All rights go to MARVEL for the characters except for Bella and Peter. I don't own any characters except for those two but the tory is mine.