7/8. Loki's POV

I was doing my daily dungeon routines. Everyday I go to the dungeons and make sure all the prisoners were doing okay.

I got down there and I heard sobbing. I followed the sounds and saw a young girl laying on the ground. She has beautiful long brown hair.

" Are you okay," I asked.

I seemed to started her. She looked at me weirdly. She isn't from Asgard. I would remember someone like her.

" No," she said.

I opened the cell and went in. I know it wasn't a smart move but what harm could she do?

" What's wrong," I asked.

She told me how she was put in there by mistake. How she wasn't from here, that she was from Midgard.

I immediately took her to see my father. I couldn't believe he would be so cruel to throw an innocent in jail.

She asked my name. Now that she was calmed down her voice sounded really pretty. I never thought Midgardians could be so pretty.

Once we got into the great hall I exclaimed to my father that he made a mistake. Being the stubborn man he is he didn't decide to let her go.

I was kind of happy that he decided not to. I wanted to get to know her more. Instead he is having her stay as a guest but isn't allowed to leave Asgard.

We started walking to her room. I had sent the guard a mind message telling him that there was an empty room next to mine and I want her to stay there.

Of course he obeyed, I am the prince. We walked to her room and showed and let her in. I followed her in making sure she "got settled in okay". Really I didn't want to say goodbye just yet.

I talked to her a little bit. We sadly said goodnight early. I went into my room got changed and climbed into bed.

I laid there for two hours staring at the ceiling wondering what I was going to say to her the next day. Wondering what her back story is. Wondering about every detail about her. I just couldn't get her out of my mind.