4.

" What do you mean she isn't normal," I asked.

" I know this might sound crazy but you have to believe me. Stacey is from another realm," he said.

What could possess him to tell me something as ridiculous as that? I can't believe him. If this is his way of telling me he wanted to hang out with me he is coming about this all wrong.

" You can't possibly think I would believe this. I am not the type of person to believe in different realms or stuff like that."

" Bella it sounds crazy. I know that trust me. I have no reason to lie to you though. Please just take my word on it."

" Peter please stop this. I am going to hang out with Stacey and I bet she is not from a different realm."

" Believe what you want. Just promise me you will be careful."

" I promise."

After lunch I had three more classes and the day was done. The classes flew by in breeze. The teachers were all introducing themselves and telling us what we need for class. I hardly listened to any of it.

I went to my locker to grab my stuff to go to the bus. To my surprise Stacey as standing at my locker.

" Hey there Stacey," I said.

She scooted away from the front of my locker so I could grab my stuff.

" I just wanted to make sure you remembered 5 o'clock be at my house," she said.

" Yes I remembered," I said bluntly.

" Okay good. I am very much looking forward to it. By the way my parents won't be home so we will be spending most of our time outside."

" Okay. Cool that sounds great. See you then."

I walked away and headed for the door to get to the bus. I quickly found the be with great luck. I climbed on and immediately spotted Peter.

" How did you get here so fast," I asked.

" My teacher let us out a few minutes early," he said.

I sat down next to him. He put his headphones in to listen to music. I wasn't offended I jut wish he spent more time talking to me.

I quickly put my headphones in so I didn't look like I was waiting for him to engage in conversation. I stared out the window and let my mind go to its own place for the bus ride.

Once we got to the neighborhood I said goodbye to Peter and headed up to my house. I wanted to get something to eat before I went over to Stacey's so I didn't seem starving when I got there.

After about an hour of sitting alone my mom drive me over to Stacey's house.

" Have fun sweetheart. I will pick you up in two hours. Please behave yourself," my mom said as I was getting out of the car.

" Mom I'm not give any more. I know to behave myself," I said.

" Okay. I love you."

" I love you too."

I shut the car door and waved for my mom to drive away. Once she was out of sight I walked up to Stacey's door. I rang the door bell and almost immediately the door flew open.