10.

" I am sure you are wondering why I pulled you aside. I can assure you that you are not in trouble and let me just let you know that I believe that you did not send that threat. I just want to bring something by you that concerns Loki," Frigga said.

" Is he okay," I asked.

" Oh yes. I believe that he is more than okay. Bella I know my sons very well. I know them better than they know themselves. I can read their feelings. Today at breakfast when Thor called you a treasure I can tell he was just being nice, Thor is a big flirt. I saw Loki's expression when he said that though. Loki had jealously in his eyes," Frigga said.

" Loki was jealous that Thor called me pretty," I asked confused. 

" You see Bella Loki really likes you. I am not telling you this to tell you to stay away from him. I am telling you this because I want you guys to be together. One thing is that Loki is a very fragile person, please to not hurt my son."

" I promise I won't. Thank you ma'am."

" Please my dear call me Frigga."

I smiled and blushed a little. She walked me to the door and down the hall. It didn't take long to get to the throne room. We didn't talk on the way there. The entire time I was just thinking about how Loki likes me. I mean I like him too but I never thought a prince would like me. 

Guards opened the door for Frigga and I. Odin was sitting in his mighty throne with two ravens on his shoulders. I really should have payed attention to Mr. Dryer's lesson and I would know why they are there.

" Okay, Loki. I promised I would return her. I understand you two have a tour to get to. Have a nice day," Frigga said.

" You to mother," Loki said.

I nodded and smiled at Frigga. She gave me a slight wink. I followed Loki out of the throne room. I was excited for my tour with Loki before, now I am over the moon or moons, whatever Asgard has.