2.

After homerooms I make my way to my first period class, Old Tales and Literature. This class seems like a joy.

I walk into class I see Peter sitting in the back on his own. I walk towards him and he finally notices me. He smiles and slams his hand on the desk next to him.

" How come you were sitting by yourself. There are plenty of people in here to sit with," I said.

He just shrugged. We were talking and laughing when the teacher walked into the room.

" HELLOOOO CLASS," the teacher yelled.

I jumped a little when he yelled. Peter laughed at me. The teacher was older and had white hair. He was an average size but I am pretty sure Peter is taller than him.

" I am Mr. Dyer. You are stuck with me all year," he smiled.

Peter and I looked to each other and laughed at the same time. All year stuck with this lunatic.

I zoned out for the rest of the class. I was doodling on my notebook and almost didn't realize that the bell had rung.

I grabbed all my stuff and began to walk out of class with Peter until I heard Mr. Dyer start to talk.

" Young lady," he said.

I turned around and gave him a questioned look.

" Yes you," he smiled.

" Look like someone is already in trouble," Peter laughed and then he walked out of the room.

I walked over to Mr. Dyer's desk and waited patiently.

" What's your name," he asked.

" Bella," I replied.

" I noticed you weren't paying attention to class today."

" Oh I'm sorry about that. I just moved here and I am having trouble focusing."

" Let me tell you something my dear. There is a land full of extraordinary people. Gods as you might call them. Live for many years longer than humans here. This place is called Asgard. It's a very magical place. If times get hard just imagine yourself there where life is peaceful."

" I am sorry Mr. Dyer but I don't believe in made up places and gods."

" Okay my dear but I never said it was made up."

I smiled and walked away. I would have stayed there and argued about it but I was not going to be late to science on my first day.

The next couple periods were just a blur. I finally had some time to relax in study hall.

I got into the library and sat down at a table by myself. I noticed a blonde haired girl sitting across from. I wasn't being a creep but I noticed her staring right at me. When I looked up she didn't look away.

After a couple minutes she came over to me and sat down in a chair next to me.

" Hello. My name is Stacy," she smiled.