8.

" Father," Loki yelled.

His strides were so much bigger than mine. I tried to keep up but it was close to impossible.

" Loki, why have you taken the prisoner out of her cell," Odin asked.

" Because she is innocent," Loki stated.

" How could you possibly know that," Odin asked.

" The message was sent from Asgard to Midgard. It wouldn't make sense for a threatening note to Midgard be sent from Midgard and be signed from Asgard," Loki exclaimed.

" I see your point. That doesn't mean she is innocent."

" Now you are just being stubborn. She is innocent. Just let her go."

" I can't do that Loki. She has seen to much."

" What is she going to do. There is no point for her to stay here."

" Loki stop arguing with me. She will stay on Asgard till she is proven to be innocent. She can have her own room at the palace. She is not to leave Asgard though. Investigation will start in two days."

" I guess that is a step up."

" Guard! Show the lady to her room."

A guard showed me the way out. Loki stayed right by my side the whole time. I don't know why he stood up for me like that. He only just met me.

We went down a large, golden hallway. Art covered the walls. It was so beautiful.

" This will be your room," the guard said standing in front of a door.

" Thank you," I said.

I opened the door and walked in. Loki followed me in, I pretended not to notice to much.

The room was huge. The wall had intricate flower designs. The room had its own bathroom and balcony. I walked out onto the balcony and realized it had a view of the entire kingdom.

" I don't think I ever caught your name," Loki said.

" My name is Bella," I said.

" That's a pretty name. What does it mean," he asked.

" It means beautiful," I said blushing a little.

" Then it suits you a lot."

I giggle and blushed even more. I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato.

" What does Loki mean," I asked.

" Trickery and mischief," he said.

" Does it suit you?"

" I'd be lying if I said it didn't."

I laughed. He started laughing with me. He is so handsome.

" It's getting late. You had a busy day. I will leave you to rest for the night. If you need anything my room is next door." Loki said walking towards the door.

I nodded and smiled. With that he was out the door. What was I thinking. He is of another world. I can't be into him.

I walked over to the dresser and was surprised there was clothing in there. I pulled out what looked like a night gown.

I went into the bathroom and got changed. It fit perfectly. I climbed into the bed. It was like laying on a cloud.

I soon fell asleep. Letting dreams take over my mind.