13.

I was sitting on my couch at home. Watching t.v. until I heard my mother crying from her bedroom. I slowly got up from my seat and made my way up there. She was sitting on her bed with her faces buried in her hands. 

" Mom, are you okay," I asked walking over to her.

She took her face form her hands and gave me a pained look. Her eyes were bright red from the crying. She furrowed her eyebrows.

" Why did you leave me," she screamed at me.

I jumped back, surprised that she would yell at me in such way. I leaned over to her but shaking from fear. She wasn't like she always is.

" What do you mean. I am right here mom. I didn't go anywhere," I spoke softly to her. 

" Y-yes you did. You chose him and chose not to come home to me. All I wanted was for you to come back," she cried. 

" I would never choose anyone before you."

" But you will. You will choose him and you won't even think twice about me."

" W-who is him? What are you talking about?"

" You will see."

____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to a puddle of tears. Confused about the dream I sat up in my bed. I looked out my porch door and realized the sun wasn't even up yet. I got up from my spot and looked down at my feet. 

I walked out of my bedroom door and walked next door to Loki's room. I stood infant of the door trying to decided on whether knocking on the door or just going back to my room. I decided to knock on his door. He did say that I could get him if anything was wrong. 

It took a minute for him to open the door. When he did he was wearing long black pants and his chest was bare. I couldn't help but stare but I was quick and I looked up at his face. He had a confused and concerned look.

" U-um. I couldn't sleep and I was wondering if I could just come talk to you," I asked. 

" Yeah of course you can. Come on in," he said.

He stepped aside and let me in his room. I felt kind of awkward being in his room but what could I do. He climbed onto his bed and leaned his back against the headboard. I found a chair in the corner of his room and sat down in that. He gave me another confused look.

" You can come sit up here with me," he said patting the spot next to him and smiling. 

I got up from my spot and sat up on the bed next to him. He looked at me with a concerned look.

" So... What did you want to talk about," Loki asked.

" U-um. I had this nightmare and it was about my mother. She was yelling at me saying that I left her all alone. I was trying to tell her that I would never purposely leave her but she wasn't listening to me. She was saying that I will leave her," I said. 

He frowned and gently put his arm around me. He told me about his family issues but I never told him about mine. 

When I was little my father was a drug addict and he left my mother and I. At the time my mother wasn't working so when he left all of out money was gone and we ended up homeless and living out of a car. 

Eventually my mom did find a job and we got a small condo and we are living happily. I promised to myself that I would never leave her when my dad left. 

" I am so sorry. That must be tough," Loki said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

" I-it's okay. I guess I am just a little homesick," I said. 

" You don't have to be homesick. This is your home right now while you're here." 

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. I stayed there for a couple seconds. Then I looked at him. H looked me right in the eyes. He grabbed my face and crashed his lips into mine. It lasted only for a couple seconds. 

I stayed with Loki for the rest of the night, not doing any of that stuff. We were just talking all night until the sun rose. 

A/N

I am sorry for not posting the last couple of days. I have started a new fan fiction but this one is with Harry Styles. 

I am letting you guys know this for two reasons. 

1. Just in case you guys like Harry Styles and have been looking for a new story to read. 

2. I will be posting for that one and doing this one. I will not be giving this one up at all. The posts might be later but I will be keeping up with it, I promise.

I wanted to thank all of you for reading this story. So far this is the most reads on a story I have gotten and it's not even halfway over. Thank you so much and PLEASE COMMENT! I love reading comments and honestly I don't get enough of them. Comment anything you want just comment.