"Tris. You literally weigh less than a feather," he says, and I laugh. He carries me in and shuts the door. Justin runs down the stairs with a girl that is all so familiar.

"Tobias. This is my girlfriend," Justin says but I interrupt him.

"Avery?" I ask and jump off of Tobias's back.

"Beatrice? Is that you?" Avery asks.

"Yeah. It's me," I reply. Wait. Didn't Justin say his girlfriend's brother was coming. That means.

"Hello Beatrice. It's so nice to see you again." That voice makes me jump. I look at the door to the kitchen and see the one and only, Ross. The guy that was awful to me.

"Umm. Ross," I say and back up into Tobias. "Umm. Let's go Tobias," I say and grab Tobias's hand. I drag him up to his room. I sit down on his bed and put my head in my hands. I feel the bed dip down and Tobias's strong hand cupping my face.

"Tris sweetie. What's wrong?" he asks.

"Umm. Ross went to my school in Florida. He was a part of the group of football players that whipped my stomach. He also bullied me," I explain.

"He did?" he says like he can't believe his brother's girlfriend's brother did all of that to me.

"Yeah," I say. A tear slides down my cheek as memories start to flood back into my mind, and he gently wipes it away. I press my lips to his, and he kisses me back. I hear the door open, and we pull apart. Ross stands at the door.

"Aww. Beatrice has a boyfriend. Probably out of pity," Ross says.

"It's Tris," I spit out.

"Tris. Beatrice. It doesn't matter. You still aren't cute. Even with that new wardrobe," he replies. Tobias jumps up and walks over to Ross until he is right in his face.

"Tris is beautiful. She is the best person you will ever meet. And I am sick and tired of people saying she's not. I want you out of my room. Right. Now," Tobias tells him. Ross smirks and looks at me.

"So. Does he know about our relationship? And the baby?" Ross asks. The look on my face tells him everything he needs to know, and his smirk gets bigger.

"Good luck," he says and walks away. Tobias shuts the door and looks at me.

"Tris. What is he talking about?" he asks. I sigh.

"Tobias. Come sit down," I say, and he sits down beside me. I take his hands.

"Ok. You trusted me with your biggest secret. So, now I'm going to trust you with mine," I start. "About a year and a half to two years ago, Ross's parents and my parents wanted us to date. Ross and I hated each other, but we wanted our parents to be happy. So we started a fake relationship.

"One night we were on a fake date. Which means we were basically driving around town not talking. All of a sudden he blurted out that he actually liked me. And then he kissed me.

"It was so sudden I didn't know what to do. He tried to take farther, and I told him no. He reached into the back of the car and put a gun to my head. He told me if I refused, he would kill me. So he tied me up. And with the gun to my head, he took advantage of me." The tears are running down my face. Tobias wipes some of them away and looks at me to tell me to go on.

"He only told me he liked me because he wanted to take advantage of me. After that night, we staged a break up. A couple of weeks later, I started to get morning sickness. My mom took me to the doctor, and I found out I was pregnant. With Ross's baby.

"I begged my mom to take me out of school. I didn't want to face anybody. Especially Ross. So my mom let me be homeschooled for the nine months that I was pregnant.